Chapter 4-Group 2-Marinette Classmates

"Welcome to chapter four everyone" the hostess greeted. Then Alya coughed to get the hostess attention back to them. "Excuse me, aren't you going to tell us who Marinette's real dad is?" the students asked. The hostess went back to focus on the students. "Right. Well, you see Marinette's real dad is Alistar Krei" she answered.

All of them were shocked by who Marinette's real dad was. Marinette's real biological father is Alistar Krei aka the CEO of Krei tech. "What?!" Lila shouted. The liar realized she bullied a daughter of a rich person with real connections. All of them were about to ask questions to the hostess but was stop by her. "Now least watch the last clip" the hostess stated.

Scene: Place des Vosges, present day. Lila is reading when Gabriel's car arrives.

Gabriel: I thought you were supposed to protect Adrien from Marinette. The one you said was a bad influence.

"Lila, what does my father mean that I need protecting?" Adrien asked. Lila began to sweat at Adrien question. She was about to tell lie, but the hostess beat it to hear. "Lila was hired to be a spy by your dad. She claims all of you be bad influence, but it is true" she told Adrien. When Adrien heard this, he became angry at Lila. "What the hell Lila!" he shouted at her.

Scene: Flashback from "Chameleon"

Lila: From now on, you and I are at war. You will lose your friends and wind up all alone and Adrien will soon be mine.

Marinette: We'll see about that, Lila, we'll see.

The students glared at Lila at her second threat to Marinette. Adrien shook his head at Lila. Nino saw and glared at him and the model stopped shaking his head. "She right you now" Chloe whispered. She might hate Marinette, but she did give her a second chance.

Flashback from Chameleon ends.

Lila: My plan is taking a little longer than expected sir. But you won't be disappointed.

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom. Lila takes away a paper from Miss Buster's desk.

Scene: Locker room. Lila uses her phone and puts the paper into Marinette's backpack.

Lila: Will you keep your promise if I succeed?

Gabriel: I always honor my commitments. (Car drives away)

Nathalie: You work too hard, sir.

Gabriel: Now's not the time to ease up, Nathalie.

"What promise is he talking about Lila?" Adrien asked. Lila sweated even more at that question. "He promises Lila that you will marry her and no one else" the hostess replied. Adrien glared at the liar and then he got up. He walked over to the Lila and slapped in her face. Everyone was taken aback at this. After Adrien slapped Lila, he went back to his seat.

Scene: Collège Françoise DuPont. Everyone goes inside the classroom.

Lila: (to Nathaniel) I'm good friends with the best manga publisher in Japan, you know. I can talk to them about your comic book project if you like.

Marinette: She's such a liar!

Alya: You gotta stop obsessing over her, Marinette.

Alya felt her heart twisted at what she said to Marinette. She wishes she can take back at her words. Alya hoped it wasn't too late to apology. "We can apology to Marinette, and we can back to the way it was" Nino told her. Their classmates ageeed with Nino except Adrien it was too late. Marinette was never going to forgive them.