Chapter 12-Group Four

The school staff of Collège Françoise DuPont knew they were in trouble—well, mostly Miss. Bustier and Mr. Damocles. The two were the most screws over the rest of the school staff; they were all worried that the school board of education might discover what happened. The staff went back to their room as offices to do their jobs.

When they open their computer, they get an email from the school board of education. The school board saw the clips because the hostess sent them to the board. All of them decided to check if they're doing their job. So, there will be background to see what they have done wrong here the years.

Miss. Buster and Mr. Damocles were the list worried since they didn't do their jobs right and had many dark secrets. Mr. Damocles was using school money on his superhero gear and being ignored by any bully victim. At the same time, Miss. Bustier was victim-shaming and telling them to be the bigger person.

When the school board discovers this, they will be dead meat; they've met since Mr. Damocles expelled Marinette, and he did it wrong, so he stays in good grease with a rich kid. The others did things wrongs too, but they're not in big trouble like those, too. Sissy leaves the nurse's office and walks to Mr. Damocles's office.

She kicked the door open, which took Mr. Damocles back. The nurse walked over to the principal and slapped him right in the face. After that, she left to go home and come to work the next day. As for the principal, he was in shock at what happened. So, he decided to go back home and try to figure out why Sissy did that. The other members of the staff left too to go home.