Chapter 5-Group Three-Marinette Other Friends

All of Marinette other friends began to wake up. The first one being Socqueline to wake up. "What in the world?" She whispered to herself. Socqueline looks around to find other people there too. What shocked her the most is seeing three celebrities in theatre with her.

"What in the rock and roll?" Jagged questioned. "It seems where in theatre room" Penny replied. Other wonder how they got they're in the first place. "I can answer that question" someone said. All of them heated a voice and turn around to see the hostess.

"Hello, I am the hostess. I brought you here to watch two clips about Marinette and Lila" she tells them. Six bilked their eyes because that don't know who Lila is. The six being Socqueline, Kagami, Jagged, Penny, Clara, and Nadja. "Who?" All six asked.

"A big fat liar" Marc, Aurore, and Mirille answered. The three knew that Lila was a liar. "Anyway, take a seat and watch the clips" the hostess said. All ten took a seat and began to watch the first clip.

Scene: Collège Françoise DuPont, bathroom. Marinette continues to growl, Lila enters.

Lila: Marinette? Oh, are you crying?

Marinette: No, I'm not!

"Is that Lila?" Kagami asked. The three that knew her nodded their head yes. "Who does her hair look like a sausage" asked Nadja. All of them did agree that Lila's hair does like a sausage. Why would someone design their hair like that. 'That a wig. A very ugly wig' the hostess thought.

Socqueline noticed Marinette's angry toward her. She thinks it has to go with the fact that Lila is a liar. Maybe that why Marinette was growling at Lila.

Lila: I can sense that you don't like me, but I don't understand why. We barely know each other.

Ladybug: (in flashback) Miss Show-Off here was trying to impress you.

"Why would Ladybug say that?" Penny asked. All of them wonder the same thing. They never seen Ladybug angry at someone or tell someone off. "Wait how did Marinette know what Ladybug said?" Mireille asked. They all wonder the same thing.

"It's because Marinette is Ladybug" the hostess answered. All of them were shocked. Marinette Dupain-Cheng is Paris's superhero! "I knew when I meet here, I felt Ladybug is her" Clara says happily. When the two first meet Clara felt Ladybug's spirit in her. Clara didn't know it, but Marinette is Ladybug.

Lila: Don't tell me it's because of this new seating arrangement in class! (Marinette turns away from Lila) It is! Of course, you're jealous because I'm sitting next to Adrien, because you wouldn't given anything to sit there yourself. You know what? It's really not worth fighting over a boy. You and I could be friends, and who knows, I might even be able to help you with Adrien.

Marinette: You and I will only be friends the day you stop lying. Lila! (Lila gasps) I can't prove it, but I know for a fact that you don't have tinnnitus, that your wrist is just fine, that you don't know Prince Ali because you're never even steeped foot in Achu, and despite what you got Alya to write on her Ladyblog, Ladybug never saved your life!

Lila: I only tell people what they want to hear.

Marinette: It's called lying!

"It is called lying!" Shouted all of them. All of them got angry at Lila. Why would someone lie in the first place? "She lies about knowing Jagged, Clara, and other people too" the hostess told them. The two were shocked at what they heard. "Penny when we get back call our lawyer, we got a someone to sue" Jagged tells his manger.

Penny nodded her yes at this. "By the way you can find the lies on the Ladyblog. You can learn what she lies about you guys. Kagami, I look there too because she lies about knowing your family and being friends with you" She explained. Kagami understood this and will tell her mom when she goes back.

Lila: There's nothing you can do about it, anyway. People can't resist when they hear what they like to hear. If you don't want to be my friend, fine! But soon you won't have any friends left at all. And trust me, I'll make sure you never get close to Adrien in class or anywhere. You seem a little less dumb than the others, so I'll give you one last chance. You are either with me or against me. You don't have to answer right away. I'll give you 'till the end of class today.

All of Marinette other friends give screen Lila a death glare. The liar knew at this moment she fucked up. Then all of them began to shout at on screen Lila. As this happened Lila felt someone was going to kill her.

"I AM GOING TO FIGHTING HER GO THE DEATH!" (Socqueline)

"I AM GOING TO EXPOSE HER IN STORY! I DON'T CARE IF NATHANIEL WHAT HE THINKS!" (Marc)

"I AM GOING GI TO KILL HER WITH MY SWORD!" (Kagami)

"I AM GOUNG MAKE SURE SHE LEARNS NIGHT TO MESS WITH MY FRIENDS!" (Ondine)

"NO MESS WITH NY NIECE AND MISS. LIAR IS GOING DOWN!" (Jagged and Penny)

"I AL GOING TO WRITW A SONG THAT WILL EXPOSE HER!" (Clara)

"I AM GOUNG TO EXPOSER HER ON TV!" (Nadja, Aurore, and Mireille)

Meanwhile Kim and Nathaniel felt that like they were going die. The reason being their loved ones are pissed at Lila. Good luck when they learn when that believe Lila over Marinette. The two are so dead meat.

(Lila leaves the bathroom; Marinette enters one of the bathroom stalls; Tikki flies out.)

"What is that tiny creature?" Asked everyone except for Kagami. "Her name is Tikki and she the kwami of Marinette's miraculous" the hostess answered. Kagami knew what a kwami looked like already because she met a kwami before.

Marinette: I thought Chloe was evil, but Lila really takes the whole cake! She's like a supervillain who doesn't even need a costume!

Tikki: You mustn't let her get to you, Marinette.

Marinette: If I don't manage to expose her lies, she'll ruin my life, Tikki. She'll turn my friends against me, including Adrien! (Screams in frustration and pushed the side of the stall)

"Right, I forget Marinette has a crush on Adrien" Kagami whispered to herself. She wasn't the only who knew too. Jagged knows too since he shit at TV show at her parents' bakery. "Adrien knows that Lila is a liar. He told Marinette to take the high road because Lila feeling are more important" the hostess told everyone.

Everyone was angry when they heated this. How dare Adrien say that to Marinette? He doesn't know anything about bullies. "That blondes is so dead!" Everyone shouted. Everyone began to plan on how to hurt the blond boy.