Chapter 6-Group 3-Marinette Other Friends

Everyone was planning on how on hurt the blond. The hostess snapped her figures to get their attention. All of them turned to look at her. "Okay everyone we have one clip left. The clip being how Marinette got expelled. This just happened" the hostess says. They were shocked when they heard this.

"There is one more thing I need to tell but, I will tell you later. It has to do with Marinette's dad" she says. All of them wonder what the hostess meant. They wanted to know now but will ask later for details, it was time to see how Marinette got expelled from school.

Scene: Place des Vosges, present day. Lila is reading when Gabriel's car arrives.

Gabriel: I thought you were supposed to protect Adrien from Marinette. The one you said was a bad influence.

"Wait why is Mr. Agreste talking to Rossi?" asked Kagami. She knew that Adrien's father was controlling and harsh to his son "the two are working together. He hired her to be a spy" the hostess replied. They were shocked to hear this. Who hire someone to spy on their child.

Scene: Flashback from "Chameleon."

Lila: From now on, you and I are at war. You will lose your friends and wind up all alone and Adrien will soon be mine.

Marinette: We'll see about that, Lila, we'll see.

All of them glare at Lila. Marinette's friends were not happy at hearing Lila second threat. "Lila was right about losing her friends" the hostess says. They wonder what she meant. "Her classmates didn't believe her and didn't stand up for her" she answered. All of them got angrier.

Flashback from Chameleon ends.

Lila: My plan is taking a little longer than expected sir. But you won't be disappointed.

Scene: Miss Buster's classroom. Lila takes away a paper from Miss Bustier's desk.

Scene: Locker room. Lila use her phone and puts the paper into Marinette's backpack.

Lila: Will you keep your promise if I succeed?

Gabriel: I always honor my commitment. (Car drives away)

Nathalie: You work too hard, sir.

Gabriel: Now not the time to ease up, Nathalie.

"What promises is he talking about?" Ondine asked. "He promises Lila that Adrien will marry her and no one else" the hostess replied. 'What the actually hell?!' All of them thought. What kind of promise is that?! When Penny heard this, she wanted to slap Gabriel. What kind of father was he to his son?

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Everyone goes inside the classroom.

Lila: (to Nathaniel) I'm good friends with the best manga publisher in Japan, you know. I can talk to them about ghost comic book project if you like.

Marinette: She's such a liar!

Aly: You gotta stop obsessing over her, Marinette.

"Alya she is a liar. You should know you are a reporter" Aurora says. "As reporter you need to check your sources twice0 Mireille points out. Nadja agrees with the two since that was her job too. "She didn't check source twice" the hostess said. The three reporters facepalm at Alya.

Miss Bustier: I've graced your mock exam paper. Most of you did quite well, some better than others, but before I hand them back, Marinette, could you bring your schoolbag to me, please? I need to check something. (Marinette does so) Today, someone placed an anonymous note in my mailbox, claiming that you're stolen the exam answers, and it looks like that anonymous person was right! (Everyone gaps)