Chapter 9-Group One Aftermath

Alistar Krei and Judy were back in Krei's office. The two remembered what they saw. "Assistants call the latest team and intern," Alistar said. He got up and left the office and the company to go home to get ready for the flight to France so he could get this daughter  and win her over.

After calling Hiro next, Judy got out her phone to call the lawyer team. Hiro didn't pick up the call because he was sleeping, so Judy left a voice message for home to hear when he woke up.

Meanwhile, back at Collège Françoise DuPont's locker room, everyone was back to where they were before. All of them remembered what they saw in the theater room. Anyone who was in the locker room turned to look at Marinette. She decided to go to Miss. Bustier's classroom and get her backpack.

The teacher tried to talk to Marinette but failed. Marinette didn't want to hear or talk to Miss Bustier. After she got her backpack, she walked back to the locker room. Marinette was getting her stuff out of her locker. Everyone began trying to talk her out of it.

She walked out of the locker room but was stopped by her parents. "Let's talk about things, Marinette, please," Tom said.  Marinette didn't want to discuss it-her parents sided with a liar over their daughter, "I don't want to talk to you," she said. The girl got out of the locker room and left the school.

She got to the bakery and opened it since she had a key. Marinette entered, and her parents followed her. She walked upstairs and entered the house. Marinette walked upstairs and opened the trapdoor, which led into her bedroom. When getting in her room, she got a suitcase and got her backpack ready.

Marinette opens her purse, and Tikki flies out. "What are doing?" Asked Tikki. "I am packing, so can I get out of here" Marinette replied. The kwami was worried about what Marinetye was doing. "I don't know where I am going, but I leave this home," she said.

Tikki didn't like this plan but wanted her holder to be happy. Then, her parents entered Marinette's room. Sabine and Tom walk over to Marinette. "Sweetie, we need to talk," Sabine stated. She turns around to look at Sabine and Tom. "Why did you lie about my dad? What did Judy mean? It was a long time, no see?" Marinette asked.

The two wanted to lie to her. They expected the lie would not work, so they decided to tell the truth. "We met a few years ago in San Fransokyo," Tom started. Sabine looked down in shame for keeping the secret but not for lying to Alistar.

"The two of us were hired to cater for Alistar. It was for one of the building opening, and we said yes to the job. During the party, we met him and became friend with Alistar and Judy. Then, the tie came over to visit us because they booth the bakery and our house. All four of us celebrated for the two of us. That night, we got drunk, well, I slept with him," Sabine explained.

She paused for a second and took a breath to finish the story. "When we woke up from the night before, Alistar and I were shipped when we woke up together. Then the two of us acted like it never happened until I was pregnant. We decided to tell Judy and Tom, well, they were shock when they heard this. Alistar promised support us by sending money. After that. We went our different ways, and the two of us used lies go him about you," Sabine finished explaining.

Marinette was taken aback by this. Her parents never told the truth but also lied to her dad. "What do you mean you lied to him?" She asked. Sabine turns her head to look at Marinette. "We lied de we could get more money out of him," her mom answered. Marinette was angry at her mom and left the room with Tikki.

After the adults didn't follow her, they understood she was angry at them. The two got out of the bakery, and Marinette's phone went off. She guys out of her phone to see who it was. Marinette got a text from Chloe saying to go to the hotel. She wanted to know more but decided to go over here.

Tikki wanted back inside the purse. The two went over to the bus station. After a bus ride, they left and walked to the hotel. Marinette enters the hotel to see Andre and Audrey waiting for her. The two showed her the room she was staying in. "Have a good stay," the mayor said.

He gives her the room key, and the two leave. Marinette entered the room and walked over to the bed. She opens her purse, and Tikki flies out again. Marinette opened her phone to text Chloe and wanted to call her dad. She saw a voice message from Judy. Marinette pressed the button to listen to the message.

"Hello, Marinette, this is Judy. Mr. Krei, Hiro, and Baymax are coming to France. We are coming to for you. See you in the hours and forty-five minutes." Judy said. The message stopped.

Marinette was happy to hear this. Then she went to text her Nanna Gibe and her Great-Uncle Wang. She told the two where they were, and she didn't text her grandpa since doesn't have a cellphone. She put her phone down and got out her computer in the backpack.

Rolland answers, and the two FaceTime each other. She explains what happened after and that Alistar is coming to France, along with assistant and interns who traveled with her , too. Marinette wonders what is Hiro is like and if the two will get along. The two continue to FaceTime until it is lunchtime. Marinette and Rolland say their goodbyes for now.