Chapter 13-Downfalls & Punshiments

The three villains and two ex-school staff were arrested. Now, it was time for their downfall because of their crimes. Everyone in France was happy about Team Hawkmoth's downfall, while the old victims of Mr. Damocles and Miss. Bustier, along with other teacher at the schools were happy too.

Let's start with three villains who made France a living hell. Gabriel Agreste, know for being Hawkmoth, was sentenced to life without parole. Nathaniel and Lila, who helped Gabriel, were sentenced to the same punishment as Hawkmoth. During the trial, Gabriel hoped he wouldn't be found guilty and could bribe the judge, but that didn't work.

Now, the time has come for the reckoning of Mr. Damocles and Miss. Bustier. Both were stripped of their teaching positions and banned from ever teaching again. The former principal was sentenced to a few years in jail for his crimes, which included accepting bribes from wealthy parents and misusing school funds. In on the other hand, Miss. Bustier was found guilty of emotional manipulation and accepting bribe, leading to her imprisonment for a few years for the school members who got in trouble, too, but that wasn't as horrible as Mr. Damocles and Miss. Bustier.

Last but not least, it's time for the students of Miss. Bustier's class. Marinette sued of ten for the damage they did to her. As a power of court order consequence, everyone had to pay Marinette back for all the free stuff she gave them-all except for Chloe, who already paid Marinette back for everything she destroyed. Everyone in the class also had to do community service as well. Many celebrities and royalty sued Alya, and ultimately, her blog was taken down. At first, Alya didn't want to take down her blog, but she eventually did because she abide the law. Miss. Bustier's students were also blacklisted from different industries, such as acting, singing, engineering, and artistry.