3.

Flashback
JM was in first year of middle school. He was wandering along the riverside alone listening to the music through headphones. He didn't noticed that a car was approaching towards him but suddenly a boy grabbed his hand and pulled him aside.
If it wasn't for him he would have injured very badly. JM was trembling for a second but after he calmed himself and looked at the boy who held his hand tightly and saved him. The boy whose eyes shone brightly in sunset.

Present
JM remembered those eyes. They are the same doe. JM always wanted to see him again but never saw him up until now. He wondered if that didn't remember him but after remembering the kiss which just happened he was a blushing mess.

Next day it was a special assembly for fresher high school students. JM was there with his friends tae, jin and hobi. On stage teachers were telling different announcements. Here's the first year student representative Jeon jungkook. Everybody standing in line started murmuring and omegas were cheering from the crowd. JM was very confused he asked tae - what is this all for. Tae stared at him and said you don't know minine he's that perfect and super cool guy from shinhwa high school with excellent academics and sports record he had won so many quizes and his english is also very good. He looks like a model hobi said from behind. JM was stunned. The only thought in his mind was that he has to fight so many omegas to get this alphas attention.