11.

After whole lunch incident neither of them talked. Jimin was afraid that if he said something stupid and upset the alpha then he would be done so he kept his mouth shut. After last class got over jimin was packing his stuff suddenly jungkook got up took his bag and told jimin to come in library for their study session. Jimin was suprised that after the terrace incident jungkook was still willing to teach him but somehow this fact was making jimin happy.

In the library jimin was solving question which jungkook has given

the answer on adding two polynomials is 88

correct!

the answer is 79 degree

correct!

the answer is 8 boxes

correct!

area is 66cm2

correct!

you are getting most of the answers correct now let's towards different chapters which are relatively tougher than these jungkook said and jimin nodded happily. for the first time jimin solved math's problem which he thought were impossible for him to solve and they all were correct. 

Thanks jungkook it was all possible because of you i don't know how to pay for your kindness jimin said. jungkook was quiet but after few seconds he spoke 

you really want to pay me. jimin nodded yes!

anything

jimin again nodded yes!

jungkook than grinned and said OK ' YOU WILL BRING ME LUNCHBOX DAILY MADE BY YOU' 

do you accept it? jungkook asked

jimin was caught off guarded by jungkook's request. He was a bit hesitant but anyway asked

than what about your lunch made by your mom? won't she be upset if you refused to eat her food. At this jungkook just smiled and said " don't worry nobody is gonna get upset for me and by the way your food tastes much better than my home food.

jimin didn't know why but he was feeling sad like something related to his family was there which jungkook was not sharing but jimin didn't pondered on that. If jungkook doesn't want to tell details than he won't ask any further. Coming from his thoughts he just smiled and said i would love to make food for you know cooking is my one of the fav hobby. Everybody tells me that my food tastes delicious. they both went out of library together and jimin was still bragging about his cooking and jungkook was silently listening to him and smiling at omega's cute little cooking stories.

Jungkook knew that he definitely liked spending time with jimin

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jungkook knew that he definitely liked spending time with jimin. There was something about the omega the way he laughs, the way he talks, his cute little habbits, his food, his small pout which he makes when he is too focused makes him even more adorable and these were some things to which jungkook felt attracted towards it but does he gonna accept this no!