16.

They were eating the ice cream silently watching the sea. It was past sunset but because of all the lighting lamps all the area was lit up beautifully. After sometimes of silence jungkook suddenly spoke should I tell you a secret. Jimin looked at him with surprised expression than noded yes.I am adopted. My both parents are alpha. Jimin looked at jk with shocked. Both alpha parents that was not a common thing in society. So jimin asked how come your both parents are alpha? Jungkook just chuckled though jimin can sense sadness behind it. My both parents were in love with each other despite both being alpha it didn't bother them. They were so in love that they didn't even listened to their parents and got married, but since alpha can only give mating bites to omega and imprint on omegas my parents didn't have both the things. As time passed slowly their love started to fade and they didn't feel anything for each other. Then they decided to adopt a child since either of them can give birth. Funny thing they only wanted alpha child so that one day he will be able to run their empire, and that unlucky child happened to be me. As jungkook was talking his eyes were filled with tears but he continued you know jimin when I was in orphanage I liked to draw and paint but after I got adopted they restricted all my hobbies and forced me to focus on studies. I really felt suffocated there. I started getting less social with everybody. I had a girlfriend in middle school it was really stupid but when my parents got to know about this they scolded me so much and told me why they have brought me with them. From then onwards I started avoiding omegas. I have been through hell jimin till this point jungkook started crying. Jimin felt helpless he didn't know what to say. Jimin can't really imagine what kind of life jungkook has been living. He also felt tears in his own eyes. Jimin wanted to comfort jungkook so he took jungkook head wipe his tears than put jungkook's head on his shoulder. Jungkook was very emotional he never expressed his feelings to anyone till now and he also don't know why he trust this little omega. After some time jungkook spoke  again head still lying on Omega's chest. I don't believe in love because how when two people love each other so much but after sometimes their love is gone and there is always constant fight. If they loved than they should have understand each other but no both being alpha they constantly fight for power and dominance. They don't even care about me they just see me as a assurance that I will one day expand their company for which they work so hard. I really hate it, I don't know jimin but I can't do this anymore. When I see you I feel how much I have missed in life which I could have gotten if I had normal childhood like other's.

Jimin suddenly shooked his  head and wiped his tears before speaking  you haven't missed anything jungkook you have you whole life you can create good memories in your life and I will help you. I will be with you at every step as your omeg- I mean as your best friend. Blush crepts on jimins face realising what he was going to say. Jungkook just nodded still feeling emotional he smiled a little than said definitely I will look forward to it jiminshi. Jimin just giggled after hearing jiminshi he don't know why but it sounded funny but he turned serious and told jungkook  you should not worry about your parents they definitely seem so selfish only caring about themselves. I don't think jungkook that an alpha can ever provide the care and love of omega. That is why omega parents are so special to their child their bond is just different. Jungkook just hummed agreeing with jimin.
Although I hate sharing but I can share my parents with you can come to my house whenever you want, my parents already know about you and they love you. They were already telling me to invite you to my home so please come they be really happy to see you and will shower you with so much love then jimin made his signature puppy eyes which no one can resist in front of alpha and pleaded please jungkookie come to my house also your parents are not here so it won't be any problem and I will bake you so many delicious cookies. And who was jungkook to resist this cute little omega and his favorite cookies so he agreed.
But one important thing jungkook realised today is that jimin is very precious person in his life and he will do everything to keep this omega safe and happy.

How was it did you like it?