13.

Next day jimin was cery excited and nervous. Excited cause he was meeting with jungkook and nervous because he didn't know how the alpha would react. Jimin got ready wore his one of prettiest outfit packed everything which he was suppose to take and went to the cafe.

 Jimin got ready wore his one of prettiest outfit packed everything which he was suppose to take and went to the cafe

Jimin reached quite early he was 20 minutes earlier so he started scrolling his phone. After some time jungkook came and he was cluelessly looking here and there probably searching for namjoon. Jimin saw his confused face so he waved his hand in oder to catch jungkook attention. When jungkook finally saw jimin he directly went towards the table and asked WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHERE IS NAMJOON? Jimin got scared at his tone but he calmed himself and said "a-actually namjoon had some urgent work so he asked me to come so that you don't feel alone. Jungkook raised his one eyebrow and looked at the omega in suspicion because he started joining the dots of the whole trick which jimin and namjoon had performed but anyways he asked may i know what exactly is the important work which namjoon is doing . Jimin suddenly remembered yesterday's emergency date of jin and namjoon so he blurted out NAMJOON WENT ON A DATE WITH JIN. 

Jungkook was quiet convinced with the answer so that's why he didn't questioned him further that what jimin thought but jungkook on other hand is not an idiot to fool easily he knew if something like this would have happened then namjoon had atleast called him and most definitely he wouldn't send jimin in his place. So jungkook got up from his chair and said i am leaving tell namjoon i had great time hanging out with you , since you are forced to come here so i don't want to waste your time anymore bye- WAIT jimin stand up and yelled loudly out of panic that jungkook is really leaving without having any conversation. Now everybody in the cafe were looking at jimin's table. Jimin from the corner of his eyes noticed people's stares so he bow and muttered small joesonghabnida (sorry) to the people. Jungkook couldn't held his laugh so he put his hand on his mouth to stop the laugh. Finally when everything stelled jimin told jungkook that he has brought something for jungkook and he will only give it to him if he spends some time with him . Jungkook just chuckled and said what do you think jimin am i a child to whom you can bribe. Jimin shook his head and said i know you are not a child but your tantrums are definitely child like but believe me it's worth the wait and jimin took out a box from his bag and gave it to jungkook.

It's cookies jungkook said suddenly his eyes lit up like child but very next moment he looked disappointed

It's cookies jungkook said suddenly his eyes lit up like child but very next moment he looked disappointed. Jimin asked "what happened did you not like it"? Jungkook immediately denied and said that he loved it infact he loves sweet things but he cannot take this to home with him. Jimin was confused so he asked why to which jungkook said that my appa don't let me eat sweet things they say eating sweet makes people's memory week and than i will not be able to retain my lessons. Jimin was shocked to hear this but to lighten the mood he joked oh so this is the reason i am bad at studies now i should definitely stop eating sweet things than my memory will become so powerful than i will defeat you and get rank 1 in college entrance exam and when people will ask me the secret behind my success than i will tell them about my secret weapon of avoiding sugar. 

Till the time jimin finished his silly rant jungkook was already on table laughing hyestrically and it was the first time jimin has seen the alpha laughing so cheerfully and his scent for the first time he noticed that jungkook smell so fresh that jimin want to drown in jungkook scent forever and this thought makes jimin want jungkook even more. 

Finally jungkook stopped laughing and trying to rebuild his serious expression again but jimin interrupted him and said don't dont you dare to make that face again you really look so much younger, pretty and normal being. Jungkook didn't said anything and atmosphere suddenly became tensed. To release some tension jimin said "you don't have to listen to your parents all the time even i also don't listen to my parents in everything you gotta fight for your rights and you know eating little sugar doesn't have such effect on memory otherwise nobody will eat sugar to strengthen their memory and also sugar has glucose which gives enery to our body.

Jungkook seemed impressed with jimin and said someone is focusing on their lessons these days i see.

Jimin just smiled and said it's all because if you. Their little moment got interrupted when the waiter came and said finally will you guys order something or not. Jimin ordered caramel latte and Jungkook ordered espresso. Jimin scurnched his nose and said eww who on earth likes espresso untill it is given to torture someone. Jungkook said i like torturing myself. Jimin looked at him and was going to say something but jungkook interrupted him and said" well! old habits takes time to change" to which jimin answered teasingly than i think you should spend more time with me Mr.Jeon jungkook.

When they left the cafe jimin started insisting to go to the park because he wanted to have some important conversation with him. You got enough time in cafe you could have said it there your important talk but it's already 8 pm it's getting late and it's also probably not safe for you to wander around at night. Jimin was very displeased that he couldn't talk to jungkook about the most important thing for which he planned all this. Jimin put on his puppy eyes towards jungkook and said please jungkook it won't take much time i wanted to ask you something which has been bothering me from the last day of school and i- jungkook suddenly grabbed jimin's shoulder ans said spoke softly next time ask me whatever you want but right now we can get in trouble because it's late . Jimin nodded and mumbled softly like a kid but what if you suddenly change and don't acknowledge me anymore than what will ido? Jungkook held jimin's hand and promised him that he will listen to the omega and took jimin's phone here is my number i am giving to you as a assurance so don't be upset and let's go home.

That night when jugkook got home and was questioned about his whereabouts by his parents but he lied and told them that he was namjoon. Definitely he got scolding about wandering this late and wasting time but this time because he couldn't care less because first it was his routine and second he was eager to taste the cookies which jimin gave him. Jungkook also realised that he was developing feelings for jimin but this feeling felt so nice to jungkook that he started to cross his boundaries.