12.

Days passed jimin now daily brings food for jungkook and he was really happy with it. He feels like he is special because jungkook doesn't interact with any omega other than him. Jimin was also improving in studies all thanks to jungkook who is the cause for jimin's motivation for studies.

Like this now their final exams came and every one was afraid. Now a days everybody is studying all the time preparing for exams. Now Jungkook also couldn't help jimin after school because he says he has to go home and study. But jungkook give jimin all the notes which he had made staying up all night which consisted all important points, formulas, exam related questions, and strategies. Jimin couldn't thank him enough he was really happy that jungkook did all this just for him.

Finally exams came and jimin really can't believe that he can answer almost all the questions. He wrote all the answers on the sheet. Finally his hard work paid off. Now he couldn't wait for the results to come. After exams jimin was with tae and hobi discussing about questions asked in the exam. Meanwhile jin was with namjoon both were going on a date after exam. Jimin was waiting for jungkook but he spotted yoongi he was coming alone so jimin asked him "Have you seen jungkook i am waiting for him but he is nowhere to be seen" to which yoongi said 'He already left '!

Jimin quickly ran towards the main gate and there he finally spotted jungkook and immediately went towards him. When he was in front of jungkook he was breathing so heavily and sweating profusely. He took him few seconds to calm himself and after that he spoke "why didn't you waited for me and asked about my exam ? To which jungkook didn't replied anything so jimin tried again how was your exam and again jungkook just shrugged his shoulders and suddenly a big car stopped in front of them. Without speaking a word jungkook just went towards the car opened the door and sat inside and after that the car went away. Jimin was standing there confused. Why jungkook didn't said anything and why he was behaving like a jerk. It was evident that jungkook and jimin were quite comfortable with eachother and talked like friends but why did he just ignored jimin all of sudden. Is he was pretending to be like friends till the exams only. Jimin was furious he wanted answers even though he had many questions related to jungkook from smoking cigarettes to saying his parents doesn't care about him. Till now he was ignoring all these things but the time they spend with each other during their study sessions jimin had made sure for jungkook to feel comfortable around him and making him lunchbox added another level of bonding.

Jimin wanted to talk to jungkook but he didn't have his phone no. One time he had asked to which jungkook said that he didn't have a cellphone which jimin knew that he was lying. Now it was two weeks holiday and after holiday results were gonna publish so no school for two weeks. Jimin should be happy but he was restless he wanted to talked to jungkook but how?

Two days later jimin was at his home waiting for his best friends. When they arrived jimin went and brought them in his room. They had made plans of what they gonna do but two hours went away and here they were gossiping nonstop. Hobi was sharing a funny story about his dog when suddenly jin gets a call. He excused himself and went outside to take the call. Meanwhile tae hobi and jimin were making fun of jin. I am sure namjoon has called tae said. Yeah i since they started dating they are always texting eachother wonder what they talk about hobi said. Jimin just smiled and said they are cute though, huff! I don't know when will get ourselves a boyfriend. Speaking of boyfriend jimin what is going on between you and jungkook is there any progress? Tae asked . No! Jimin replied with a pout on his lips even worse now he is ignoring me.

You should talk to him jimin hobi said. I know but HOW? Then suddenly a idea strike in jimin's mind. He grinned and suddenly jin came inside with smile on his face. What happened to you why are you smiling like an idiot tae asked. Namjoon called me and said his parents invited me on dinner tonight THEY WANT TO MEET ME jin screamed. Already meeting with parents are you two gonna mate after high school jimin asked shocked and god he was looking so adorable

 Already meeting with parents are you two gonna mate after high school jimin asked shocked and god he was looking so adorable

No my jiminie his parents just want to meet me casually ok don't think too ahead. Can you give me namjoon's no. I want to talk to him jimin asked. Jin sighed and looked at jimin and said seriously jimin i told you there is nothing serious i- he was interrupted by jimin Don't worry i want to talk to him about jungkook can you give me his no. now. Jin nodded and messaged the no. to jimin.

It was night tae and hobi left the house 1 hour ago after having dinner. After that jimin took shower wore his night PJ's and took the phone and started texting namjoon.

NAMJOON 🐨

Hi namjoon i am jimin.

. Jin gave me your no.

NAMJOON 🐨

Hello jimin

Yeah jin told me about it.

Tell me want you wanted to talk about

. Can you give me jungkook's no.?

NAMJOON 🐨

I am sorry jimin but I can't

Without his permission

He will get mad

So can you somehow
trick him to meet me in a cafe
or something without telling my
name.

NAMJOON🐨

OK I can do this

But he will definitely yell at me

Don't worry i will take
all the blame So
tomorrow at 6pm serendipity
cafe, make sure he comes

NAMJOON🐨

OK well no promises that
he will come but i will try my best

Whatever happens i will inform you

. Thankyou, gn

NAMJOON 🐨

Good night jimin