7.

A few days passed and till then no other interaction happened but jungkook and jimin. Instead nowadays jimin always found himself looking at for the alpha who made his heart flutter. Jungkook always sit towards the window seat. Jimin always stare at him during the classes and in the end he don't pay any attention to what teachers are teaching. Although jimin was never good in studies but now his grades are even getting worse. There was a class test before mid exams and results came out today. Everybody was at the result board checking there results jimin was also there but instead of checking his own result he looked after jungkook's results. As usual jungkook got 1st position and he didn't know why but he felt happy. Then he heard a voice behind his back i didn't knew someone would be happy even after getting last rank in class. When jimin turned around he saw jungkook behind him. Jimin said i am not happy for getting last atleast my friends performed better than me i am happy for them and by the way congratulations on getting 1st place he said and went away. Jimin knew ge had to improve otherwise he will not get admission in University.

Next day in school their teacher announced that she is going to make sitting arrangement according to their marks in order to improve class score. High score students were made to sit with low score students so that they could help low scorer in studies and that's how jimin got end up with jungkook. Jimin internally wished to sit beside jungkook. When he kept his books and bag and made him settle down he didn't know what to say he was getting so intoxicated by the fresh laundry smell that came from the alpha he wanted more and unconsciously he started sniffing jungkook shirt what soon realised what he is doing. He looked at the alpha whowas giving him wtf are you doing looks. Jimin suddenly felt very self conscious and shyly started to change the topic. He asked jungkook to help him in studies and suprising jungkook agreed.