4.

It was a break JM along with his friends were heading towards canteen. I heard from a classmate that there is a rumour about that jeon guy jin said. Rumour! What kind of rumour jm asked. I heard he is super cold towards omegas or beta who confess to him.

Jm meets jk again this time in a canteen were a girl was confessing to him. Jm listens girl saying Ihave always watched you at football matches and we used to go to the same art class when we were in the middle school. The girl looked down and said jungkook i liked you since middle school and now i thik i love- I DON'T CARE jungkook replied coldly. The girl started crying immediately and everyone in canteen were looking at them. Jimin also saw and heard everything and he felt angry. Although he had crush on jungkook but he can't others suffering from humiliation so he stepped forward.

I think you should have hae rejected her nicely, that was so cruel of you jimin said to jungkook. Jungkook furrowed his brows at certain interruption and turned back only to find cute angry omega. Jungkook has urge to laugh because omega was trying so hard to look angry. Jungkook replied to jimin I am the one who is being confessed i can do whatever and however i want. It's none of your business and by the way i hate when people confess to me without knowing me. They both were starring at eachother and jm didn't know when sudden adranaline rushed in his system and he shouted I WILL NEVER SAY I LIKE YOU IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.