9.

In the library

So what subject do you want to start with shall we start we maths jungkook said and nodded agreeing on. Jungkook took jimin's maths textbook and started marking different points. What are these jimin asked. Theses are the key points most of of the questions are based on these so you have to learn all the points which i have marked. I will set up some exam type questions so you can try to answer them jungkook said and jimin got scared and asked timidly now? cant we do this next time i am not very confident today. Jungkook remained unaffected to jimin's request and shove the text book in front of him and said Try answering them, if you get all of them right you should be able to get 75+ marks.

20 min
.
.
.
.
30 min
.
.
.
.
40 min
.
.
.
.
1 hour
.
.
.
.
Jimin was still scribbling in the notebook flipping pages as if he is still not done and jungkook was loosing his patience when he couldn't hold himself anymore he snatch the notebook from jimin and shouted ARE YOU NOT DONE YET!? It's alright even if you didn't finish half of it let me take a look!

Jungkook was going through jimin's notebook with no expression on his face and jimin was anxious and also afraid of not embarrassing himself in front of his crush. In a very low voice he asked D-Did i do it all wrong?

How did you solved this where is the formulas? Jungkook asked. Formula ?what formula? i always solved questions like this only without formula jimin said. That's why you end up scoring so less marks. You.... What were you doing during lessons? WHAT THE HELL IS STUCK IN YOUR HEAD!?

Jimin was feeling little hurt because no one has ever talked to him in higher voice but more than hurt he was feeling embarrassed. Jungkook noticed jimin was distressed and hurt he can mell it in his scent. Omegas are little sensitive to the way a person is talking, so jungkook calmed himself and spoke softly Okay jimin i will teach from the very basics and this time you have to listen carefully if you want to score good marks ok. Jimin nodded his head whispered a little okay eyes still downwards looking at his lap but he suddenly looked up when he felt light pat on his head. He saw jungkook was smiling at him and said jimin don't feel down you can do it i believe in you. With said that jungkook got up and left. Jimin was still sitting in library smiling like an idiot. A simple sentence by jungkook made him all hyped up that he was waiting for tomorrow to come so that he could study with jungkook again but this time he will give his 100 percent.

Outside the library jungkook met with namjoon who was also in the library few minutes ago and saw jungkook and jimin together so he asked jungkook what were you doing in the library with an omega? Nothing jungkook replied shrugging his shoulder inwas just teaching him maths problems. Yeah i saw that but it was quiet unusual you never did it with anyone before but why now and with jimin, you know he is the sweetest omega in whole school and he also told you that he will never fall in love with you and- ok stop joon i know what you are trying to say but believe me i am just helping him because my alpha wants to help him and also because he is my deskmate so he he is kind of my responsibility now so don't think too much ok he smiled and went away. Namjoon also didn't pondered much and he also went home.

 Namjoon also didn't pondered much and he also went home

I really miss jikook 😭
Pls do share your thoughts i would love to read them.