15.

Finally friday arrived and it was lantern festival day. Everyone is excited for this festival and so was jimin. At the evening he went to the festival with his mom and dad. He really wanted to go with jungkook or his friends but things didn't turn like he wanted to but he also really enjoys his time spending with his parents.

Whole town was decorated today. The lantern festival transformed the streets into mesmerizing wonderland with shades of colours and light that enchanted people's soul. As the sun dipped below the horizon the streets came alive with an ethereal glow. The streets were lined with rows of vendors thepeir stalls adorned with lanterns of vibrant hues. There were aroma of sizzling street food in the air tempting festival goers with it's delicious smell. There were crispy spring rolls , skewers of Savoury barbeque, cakes, cookies, Korean snacks, Korean traditional sweets and many more attracting people with their delicious delights.

Jimin was enjoying the festival, tasting different foods, befriend everyone he crossed paths with. He was dressed in the traditional hanbok with the print of cherry blossoms on it making jimin look like an angel.

There were musical performances also. Live bands snd traditional musicians played captivating tunes their melodies weaving through the bustling crowd. The sound of laughter and chatter blended harmoniously with the music, creating an atmosphere of celebration and joy. Jimin's favourite band The seasons were also performing. Jimin couldn't cotain his excitement but he got shocked when he noticed a very familiar boy in the crowd vibing with music and that boy was none other than jungkook. Did he lied to me about not going to festival jimin thought but he quickly told his parents about jungkook's presence and said that he is going spend time with jungkook. Jimin's parent's agreed happily and went to lit the lanterns. Jimin on the other hand went towards jungkook . It was sure that jungkook cane to the festival alone and unlike others he was wearing dark clothes a black ripped jeans with black hoodie looking extremely handsome. Jimin didn't talked to him during musical performance just stared at jungkook who was really enjoying the music singing along with everyone. When music stopped and next band came to perform jungkook was exiting the arena and at that time jimin approached him. He suddenly came in front of jungkook making him flinch due to sudden appearance. Jungkook looked at him with his usual icy demeanor emotions unknown whether he was happy or angry to see jimin. To break the awkwardness jimin spoked liar you said you wouldn't be able to come but now here you are.

Well actually i was not coming but my parents had an important meeting in Japan and i was getting bored at home alone so i decided why not go to festival instead jungkook replied. Jimin nodded understanding situation and said " now you are with me so you won't get bored and flashed his best smile.

Jimin and jungkook were walking on the streets and above the streets, lanterns of all shapes and sizes hung from decorative archwas and trees casting a soft, romantic glow. Some were shaped like animal, mythical creatures while others were classic round lanterns adorned with intricate patterns and calligraphy. Walking together in such a romantic surrounding jimin started feeling butterflies and this time not just in stomach but all over his body . There were families with children carrying lanterns shaped like their favourite cartoon characters, couples strolled hand in hand with a warm smile on their faces. Seeing that jimin also had a strong urge to hold jungkook's hand but he stopped himself otherwise things can go awkward. On the other hand jungkook kept glancing at jimin whenever he was behaving unusual like talking to himself which jungkook find it cute.

They reached the shop which were selling lanterns and jimin started buying and asked jungkook which one you want? Jungkook shaked his head and said just buy it for yourself i don't believe in all these things. WHAT! jimin exclaimed and well today you do things which you never did before and gave him his cute smile. Jimin bought two bunny shaped lanterns , jungkook was showing tantrums but jimin dragged him to the ground near the river and started lighting up the lanterns. At the end jungkook did the same as he couldn't win from jimin in this kind of arguments. Both of them wrote their wish on a piece of paper and attached to the lantern and lit it up. Suddenly there were other lanterns also started to lit one by one . Their collective glow created and ethereal atmosphere. The lanterns began to to ascend carrying with them the dreams and hopes of everyone who has released them into sky.

 The lanterns began to to ascend carrying with them the dreams and hopes of everyone who has released them into sky

Jimin was so happy with the that he started jumping with excitement and being a clumsy cute omega he tripped on his hanbok but just before jimin hit the ground strong arms reached out and jungkook caught him at the right moment. Jungkook heldjimin with such gentleness that took jimin's breath away. Their eyes locked and time seemed to slow and their heart raced in unison. Few strands of jimin's soft hair got on his face due to cold breeze and jungkook wanted to remove those strands so badly that unconsciously his hand went on jimin face and tucked those hair behind his ear.For few seconds they both kept looking at each other. Jungkook can sure feel the connection and it wasn't just a physical attraction but also the deep connection of emotional pull. After few seconds jungkook came to his senses suddenly all the noise from surrounding started ringing in his ear. He cleared his throat and jimin also came to his senses and both of them stood their awkwardly. This time jungkook saw how omega suddenly became quiet so to cut the ice jungkook said wanna eat some ice cream? I am craving one.