8.

Jimin realised that just falling in love with certain special alpha makes him feel different. He hate getting up early but he still managed to wake up even without an alarm clock because he want to go school early he want to see jungkook the alpha who always give him butterflies in his stomach.

In the school i totally cannot understand this What should i do? I don't know where to start and i don't even know what i don't understand! What is all these fuss about. It would have been easy if you payed attention in class jungkook said and asked don't your parents scold you for scoring such low marks? No! Jimin replied they know i am interested in dancing and want to pursue dance as a career. But you need to pass the university entrance test in order to get enrolled in college don't you jungkook said. Yeah you are right so teach me and help me to get in college jimin plaeded. Ok but what would i get in return. Jimin knew jungkook was just messing with him so he replied sassily you know sometimes we should help others without demanding anything in return. And by teaching me you can do your revision. Jungkook was impressed by his answer and with little smile he said what subject you want to study today tell me the one which you are not clear with. Jimin got nervous and said ma-maths. Ok after school we will study in a library don't be late.