10.

When jimin went home he was all hyped up to study hard hard and get good rank in class. He just wanted to do it to impress jungkook so that alpha don't think he is dumb. In the evening jimin started doing revision of whatever jungkook has marked in his book. On regular days jimin didn't even bother to open his maths book that is how much he dislikes this subject but if it's because of jungkook he can study maths all day. When jimin's mom came to call him for dinner he didn't replied so she went to his room.

When she looked inside she found that jimin fell asleep on his study desk. She smiled at jimin and stirred him a little "jiminie wake up dinner is ready" she said. Jimin open his eyes lazily and woke up. What time is it jimin asked. It's 8 pm my son you were so engrossed in your studies that you didn't realise about time. My baby you don't have to tire yourself with this much studies jimin's mother said. She knew jimin never really cared about studies but suddenly today he is crossing his limits. Don't worry mom i am fine it's just now i am in high school and my grades are very bad so i have to improve otherwise it will be difficult for me to get in Universities jimin told her mom. Jimin's mom smiled and said "oh my son is getting matured i am proud of you jimin". Jimin just smiled shyly suddenly thinking about jungkook and told her mother "mom it's just somebody in school said to me that i should study hard and make you all proud. Ohhhh and who is that somebody is he a alpha? Jimin mother teased. Jimin nodded shyly and started blushing. You should bring him home someday jimin mother said and after that they went for dinner.

In the night jimin was thinking on how to pay to jungkook for his generosity and suddenly an idea came to his mind. He thought of doing something in which he is really good at and that is cooking. He set an early alarm so he can make lunchbox for jungkook to show his gratitude towards him.

NEXT DAY

Jimin reached school early in the morning. He was so excited to sit with jungkook that he would reach early and started to give more Efforts on his look even though he was cutest and prettiest omega of his class. Jimin was eagerly waiting for lunch break so he can give lunchbox to jungkook. He was both excited and nervous. When finally it was lunch break jimin started taking out the luchbox and when he turned to give it to jungkook he saw that jungkook already disappeared from his seat. Jimin got out of class and to namjoon about jungkook. Namjoon told him that he always go to the rooftop during break because he wants to be alone and warned jimin to not to go behind him as jungkook might get angry. Jimin thanked namjoon and told him not to worry about him and went towards rooftop.

When he reached there he saw jungkook and to his suprise he was smoking cigarette there. Mr. Perfect, all rounder, good in everything and there he is doing bad boy thing jimin couldn't comprehend this. He went near him snatch the cigarette and stepped on it. WHAT THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING jungkook shouted but in low tone while glaring jimin. "You are still a minor so you shouldn't smoke and smoking in school premises is not allowed jimin replied. Jungkook looked mad and said " and who are you are you the principal? Mind your own business omega don't mendle in min ok now go away ".

Jimin suddenly shoved the lunch box in front of jungkook which he made for him and said "this food i made for you as a thank you gift for teaching me. You should eat real food during lunch break not ciggerate. Jungkook was speechless this was something new for him he didn't know what to say. He just took the lunchbox and muttered small thankyou and went on the other side of terrace and jimin went back to class even though he noticed wetness in jungkook's eyes but said nothing. On the other side jungkook couldn't help but felt tear in his eyes. It's been ages since he received a homemade lunchbox. Since middle school he always ate his school lunch in canteen or buy something from convenience store. He opened the box and noticed that there was a small note attached to it. He took out the note and smiled while reading it. He folded the note kissed it and kept it in his pocket.

💌

DEAR JUNGKOOK,

Thanks for teaching me and having so much patience with me i cooked for you as a small thankyou gift for your hard work .Hope you will like it. 🌸 -jimin🐾

Finally he opened the lunchbox and he was overjoyed by the smell of the food. He couldn't wait any longer his mouth already watering at the food so he started eating and that was the best food jungkook had in a while.

 He couldn't wait any longer his mouth already watering at the food so he started eating and that was the best food jungkook had in a while