Chapter 4

Disclaimer: we don't own Naruto.

Kumiko's POV

The morning sunlight is way too bright right now and I just woke up. I left my bedroom and carefully closed the door, trying not to disturb Ryouji's sleep. I went to check the front door to make sure there was no deliveries. I saw a note left on our doorstep with a kunai attached to it. I looked at it and read it inside my head. 'Meet at the training grounds ASAP -Kakashi-Sensei.'

Ugh! We just got our genin rank and this bastard wants us to go train? I want to sleep, not fucking train. I'm going to kill him when I'm back with the Akatsuki. Oh well, I best wake up Ryouji then. I walked into his room to see him sleeping on his bed.

"Oi! Lazy ass, time to wake up!"

"Screw you..." A very tired Ryouji said to me.

"Come on. We have to meet everyone at the training grounds. So get up and get a dingo to eat on the way."

"Ugh fine. Just give me a few minutes to change." He said in a pissed off tone.

Hm. Lazy ass. I left his room and went to the kitchen to grab myself a dingo.

*TIME SKIP TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS*

We made it to the training grounds pretty early. We were greeted by the one and only, duck butt Sasuke. He saw us and "hn." us. Suddenly, Ryouji yelled at him, "Oi! Uchiha!"

Ryouji's POV

"Oi! Uchiha!"

"What do you want Fujiwara?" He asked me with an annoyed tone.

"I want to fight you. To see who is the better Uchiha."

"How can we test that? You aren't even an Uchiha." Sasuke said.

"Actually, I am. My mother was an Uchiha. I even got these to prove it"

I activated my sharingan and the look on Sasuke's face was priceless. Kumiko might think this idea was dumb, but I want to test Sasuke. I need to know if he really is a threat to Itachi or not.

"So you want to fight? Or are you too much of a bitch to fight me?" I asked cocky.

Sasuke's face instantly turned into a scowl as he said "Fine. Let's go."

I grinned as we started at opposite ends of the training grounds. As soon as Kumi-chan said "go.", we charged at each other. Sasuke took out a kunai as I took out my sword that I carried with me everywhere. The blades clashed with each other and sparks flew everywhere. Suddenly, Sasuke started weaving hand seals.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" Sasuke yelled.

I quickly weaved the hand seals for a substitution and back away. The grass and other plants life in the way of the fireball's path were instantly singed, including my substitute log. I activated my sharingan just as Sasuke charged at me and I was dodging a barrage of punches. I quickly found an opening and took it, punch Sasuke extremely hard that he flew up in the air. I jumped after him and kicked him hard into the ground.

"This fight is over!" Kumi-chan said. "Ryou-kun is the winner!"

Monica: damn. Ryouji is fucking strong.
Jeff: of course he is. He is my OC.
Monica: yeah. Yeah. Whatever.
Monica and Jeff: Ja ni!