Chapter 19

Hey guys! We do not own Naruto, just the ones we created. Today's chapter will be about the aftermath of the battle for both Ryouji and Kumiko. So be ready for lots of fun and lots of sadness.

Kumiko's POV

I woke up in a room only to see Kankuro sitting there with the Hokage. I looked at them weirdly and I tried to remember why I was here. It took me a second, but I finally realized why I was there. Because of my battle with Ryouji. We really did go all out. We even used our clan jutsus. So that is extremely dangerous for us.

"I see you are awake Kumiko." The Hokage said. I nodded my head and looked at myself. I had a lot of bandage wrapping around my arms and probably my body as well.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine. How long have I been out for?"

"An hour. That's also how long it took to clean out all the blood from the floor."

"Oh. Okay." I looked at Kankuro and he was shifting around. A lot. The Hokage left and I looked at Kankuro curiously. Why was he moving a lot? And why is he avoiding eye contact with me? Kankuro finally looked at me and smiled.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"I feel fine. But are you okay? You seem to be moving around a lot."

"Yeah I'm fine. I have to go. I will see you in a little while."

"Okay. Tell Gaara I said good luck."

"Okay." I watched Kankuro leave my room and I sighed. I started to think about my battle I had with Ryouji. It was emotionally exhausting for me to go through. The whole parents still alive thing and the fact that I might not be able to see him again just suddenly appeared in my head. But I'm starting a new life so I should be fine. Hopefully.

But I just keep remembering the face Ryouji gave me when I told him that my parents were still alive. It had shown hatred and betrayal in his eyes. I felt so bad about it. But he needed to know the truth and the truth will set something free. Maybe.

As I thought about the battle and other shit, there was a knock at my door. I turned to see the nurse and she smiled at me. She gestured to someone and motioned them to my room. When I saw them, I was surprised. I would have never thought I would see them so soon.

"Father? Mother?" My parents looked at me and smiled. After the whole killing of the clans, my parents asked for forgiveness and, of course, I forgave them. I'm not cruel as to killing them for real. They are my parents. They walked into the room and my mother hugged me. I hugged her back and I looked at my father. Once my mother was done hugging me, she immediately started to shake me.

"How could you use Bloody Flower? That's a forbidden technique young lady!" My mother said.

"Your mother is right Kumiko. You should be careful about what you should use and what you shouldn't use."

"Gomen, but I had to use it against Ryouji or else he would have killed me." I said. My mother stopped shaking me and looked me in the eye.

"How do you feel? Sad? Guilty? Angry? Confused? Something?"

"Something."

"Is it Ryouji or someone else?"

"Why would it be someone else?" My father asked.

"Tadayoshi. Our baby girl is getting older now. There has to be someone out there that she likes."

I was about to answer when we heard a loud noise. I looked at my parents and they looked back at me worried. I got out of bed and my parents were immediately at my side. We ran out and looked at what was happening. I was surprised to see what I was looking at.

Ryouji's POV

Earlier

I woke up and saw that I was in the Akatsuki base near Konoha. I sat up and groaned in pain. I looked at my leg and it was gruesome. The coloring would have made anyone barf at the sight of it. I was about to touch it when someone slapped my hand away. I looked to see Sasori standing there.

"Don't touch your leg. It needs to heal." He said. No shit.

"Alright. Did Itachi get out of Konoha okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, but he is currently in his room. He's been in there ever since you guys got back."

"Really? Man. I guess it can't be helped." I said. Itachi must still be affected about what happened. Sasori was about to talk when we heard squealing near the door of my room. We looked to see who it was and it was Mari and Konan with Leader-Sama right behind them. Mari and Konan ran over to me and hugged me as Leader-Sama walked over to me.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Like crap, but I'll heal in time."

"Okay. What's wrong with Itachi?" Everyone was silent. Did everyone but Leader-Sama know what had happened? The tension in the room was intense and no one dared to talk or make even a slight noise.

"Well you see," I started. "You know how Kumiko is no longer part of the Akatsuki?"

"Yes. I'm well aware of that." He said irritated.

"She also broke Itachi's heart and you know how he felt about her. She literally took his heart and tore it in half. Itachi just needs time to recover from the blow." I said. Leader-Sama sighed and he left the room. Konan went after him and Sasori also left the room. I looked at Mari and she looked like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong Mari?" I asked her.

"I thought she was going to kill you with that jutsu." She said. I pulled Mari into a hug and caressed her head. She started to cry on to my shoulder and I whispered sweet nothings.

Kumiko and had such a long history together and now. It's all gone. Kumiko is now gone from my path, from my life. She's no longer my 'sister' or my comrade. But no matter how much I want to reject her, I know I can't do that. She's was my best friend. She was part of my life for most of my life. Now that she's gone, everything will be different.

I can't pull pranks with her on anyone anymore. I can't tease her and her relationship with Itachi. There isn't anyone here I can't truly train with like how I trained with her. I can't even commit huge murders without my partner, Blood Shadows.

Who will I constantly ruin Hidan's life with? Who will help me rip hearts out of the lives of the innocent? Will there be anyone who will help me catch rewards with me and not keep all the money?

As I was thinking of all those questions and thoughts, I felt Mari stir in my arms. I looked down at her and she looked up at me. Then I realized something. Kumiko ruined my life. Everything I was thinking of was because of her. At that moment, I felt all emotions but love for Mari disappear from my body and my life.

"Are you okay Ryouji?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about it."

"We're you thinking about Kumiko?"

"Yeah and how to kill her."

Monica: What have we done?
Jeff: Turned Ryouji into another Itachi and Kumiko because soft.
Monica: Why?
Jeff: Because.
Monica:......
Jeff: Ja Ni!