Chapter 20

Hey guys! We don't own Naruto! If we did, Kumiko and Ryouji would be actual characters.

Kumiko's POV

I saw the village burning, Sound and Sand ninja destroying and killing anyone near them as the Leaf ninja try to help and save them. Three Sound ninja saw us and immediately went towards us. We heard some Leaf ninjas yelling at us to move but we stayed in our spots. My mother went down on one knee and made the hand seals dragon, tiger and rat. Her shadow extended out and touched the ones of the Sound ninjas. They stopped in their place and Mother looked at me and Father.

"Go for it already before I loss control of the jutsu!"

I looked at my father and he smiled. I looked at him puzzled and he just nodded his head. He made some hand seals and I watched as his hands became extremely red.

"Yamamura technique: The Devil's Hands."

Father rushed over to the three ninja and slammed his palm on to them. He jumped back and I noticed his hands were no longer red. I looked back at the ninjas and saw their chest bleed uncontrollable. It was a horrific sight to see. My mother released the jutsu and stood up.

"You have to teach me that Father! That was amazing!" I said. He chuckled at me.

"Maybe some other time. When Konoha isn't being destroyed."

"Right." I felt a very familiar chakra near by and I turned around. I saw Kakashi-Sensei running over to us. I smiled and waved at him. Once he got over to us, he noticed the bloody corpses.

"Kumiko, did you do that?" He asked.

"For once, it wasn't me." He looked at me with disbelief. "No really. I didn't do it."

"Yeah and I'm Gai-Sensei."

"It's true. Kumiko didn't do it." Father said. Kakashi-Sensei looked at him.

"Then who did?" He asked.

"I did." Father said. Kakashi-Sensei looked at him strangely.

"Oh. Wait. Kakashi-Sensei, this is my father, Yamamura Tadayoshi, and my mother, Yamamura Hikari. Father, Mother, this is my Sensei Kakashi." I said. My parents smiled at him while Kakashi-Sensei looked like he was going to die.

"Kumiko, I need you go and follow Asuma-Sensei. He went after some Sound ninjas and might need your help." He said.

"On it. I'll be back and Father, don't kill that many people. That's going to be a lot of blood to clean up."

"Oh just go already." Father said. I smiled and went in the direction Kakashi-Sensei said Asuma-Sensei went. I tracked down Asuma-Sensei's chakra and by the time I caught up to them, the Sound ninjas were knocked out and Shikamaru was sitting down on the floor.

"I guess I came late." I said. Asuma-Sensei chuckled at me and Shikamaru stared.

"Kumiko, Naruto and Sakura are further up ahead. They are trying to get Sasuke back. You should probably hurry up." Shikamaru said.

"Thanks." I moved forward and got a lot of distance. I searched of Naruto's chakra and saw how it went forward to the left. I stopped and I searched further up ahead. I found two chakra signatures, Shino's and Kankuro's. I went full speed ahead and when I was near Shino and Kankuro, I hid myself so they wouldn't find me. I watched their battle and it was kind of sad.

Basically, Kankuro used a puppet against Shino. Shino used his bugs against Kankuro. Kankuro gets attacked by bugs and falls to the floor. I would have help Kankuro if it wasn't for the fact that Shino collapsed. I rushed over to his side and kneeled next to him. The poison must be getting to him. I grabbed Shino and brought him to the forest floor where Kankuro was. I gently put Shino down and looked at him. I closed my eyes and did some hand seals.