Chapter 15

Hey Guys! We do not own anything from Naruto! We only own our characters. If we did own Naruto, Itachi would not have died!

Kumiko's POV

I woke up to see nothing but a peachy cream color. I looked a bit up to see someone sleeping next to me and their chest was really close to my chest. I touched his chest and I felt him move. I looked up at the face and the person in the same bed as me looked at me. He smiled at me, but i started to roll out of my bed. Who was this person? And why are they in my bed? I stood up and pressed myself against the closest wall to me.

"Who are you? And why were you in my bed?" I asked him. He looked at me confused before laughing. Once he laughed, I recognized who it was.

"Kankuro?"I asked him. He nodded his head at me.

"The one and only." He said. I sighed in relief before heading back into bed. Once I sat down on my comfy bed, Kankuro hugged me and pulled me down with him so I was on top of him. I looked at him and Kankuro cracked a smile.

Gah! I couldn't help but smile. Kankuro had something that was controlling my heart. I just don't know what it is. I hugged Kankuro and buried my face in his well toned chest. He hugged me back and we stayed like this for a little bit. I reluctantly let go of Kankuro and he looked at me.

"Come on. Let's go before your siblings start to wonder what happened to you." I said.

"Wait. You're coming with me? To see my siblings?" He asked shocked that I would do something like this.

"Yeah. Besides, you need an excuse for not going to them last night." I said with a wink. He shook his head at me and I laughed. We both go ready to leave my apartment. Kankuro dressed in his usual attire whereas I dressed in blue ninja shorts and I wore my black Yamamura clan shirt. I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that my shirt was hugging my body a little bit too well. I looked over at Kankuro and I saw him blushing.

"Like what you see?" I asked him. He looked at my face and had no words, just a good blush covering his face. I laughed at him and soon we were on our way to Kankuro's and his siblings' hotel room. Once we got there, Kankuro opened the door and almost instantly, his sister was yelling at him.

"Kankuro! Where the hell were you last night?!?!? I was worried sick about you! We didn't know if something bad happened to you or-"

"Temari. Calm down. I am fine as you can tell, nothing happened to me." Kankuro said. Temari looked like she was ready to burst at Kankuro so I decided to step in to save his ass.

"Sorry, Temari was it? He was having dinner with me and we had a lot of fun hanging out. We didn't noticed the time so Kankuro ended up sleeping over at my place." I said to her. She looked at me as if I wasn't allowed to speak.

"I'm Yamamura Kumiko. I also met you guys at the second exams. Remember? I was Mayu." Temari looked at me scared. I thought she might have done that so I mentally prepared myself for her reactions. Before Kankuro could do anything. I said my good byes and left. I walked over to a nearby park and sat on one of the vacant benches. I looked up into the sky and watched clouds go by.

It was very peaceful for me for a while, until some people grabbed me, threw a sack over my head and took off with me. It went by in a blur, but I was finally able to walk once my hands were  bound together by rope. I heard people talking and soon, the sack on my head was removed. I shield my eyes from the light as they were adjusting. I looked and saw people I didn't want to see.

"K-Kiba. W-was I-it a g-good I-idea t-to k-kidnap h-her?" Hinata asked.

"Of course it was. If we didn't, she would have killed us all in our sleep." Kiba said. I looked all the genin near me. Great. This is just great. I'm going to be tortured by these guys. I looked around at my surroundings and saw that I was in an abandoned warehouse. I tried to move my body, but I was bounded by rope that was tightly wrapped around my arms and legs.