chapter 18

Hey guys! We don't own Naruto okay. Also, what do you guys think of the story so far? Do you go for our white team, Yamamura Kumiko? Or do you prefer our black team, Fujiwara Ryouji? Tell us in the comments. Enjoy.

TIME SKIP TO THE BATTLES BECAUSE YOUR WRITERS FOR THIS STORY ARE TOO LAZY RIGHT NOW

Ryouji's POV

Even though I am an Akatsuki member, they still let me and Mari in. I was waiting for my match with my opponent. We watched all the battles go and I couldn't help but look over at Kumiko. She was smiling at the loser, the KazeKage's second son. Such a pathetic loser. I looked over at Mari and hugged her. She hugged me back and whisper to me, "Are you okay Ryou-kun?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be okay?" I asked her.

"Because you are against your 'sister'. That's why." She said seriously.

I sighed and I looked down at her. Her eyes were filled with such curiosity. I felt a pang of sadness in my heart but I pushed that emotion to the back of my head. I do not need to be sad right now. I need to take a traitor down. And I'm doing it today. I let go of Mari and looked to see what was happening. It was the next round and I was finally ready. It's me against Kumiko.

Kumiko's POV

Kankuro looked over at the match and it said, "Tadayoshi vs. Yamamura Kumiko." I took a deep breath before looking at the field. Ryouji was there, waiting for me to fight him. My heart was hurting as I was about to fight my 'brother'. The boy who was with me ever since our village days. It's going to be all over today. That relationship I had with him and the Akatsuki.

I walked on to the field and I heard Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Tenten, Neji, and Kankuro cheering me on. I looked at Ryouji when I was in my position. Our protector signaled us to begin and Ryouji took the first move.

Third Person's POV(Writers: We apologize in advance if this is terrible. We suck at Third Person's POV)

Ryouji hit Kumiko with a chakra filled fist and Kumiko was instantly smashed into a wall. The audience was silent as they heard pieces of cement tumble down from the wall. Ryouji had his back towards the wall(Jeff: Such a badass. Monica: ....... Yeah...... You think that.), content on what he had done. He quickly moved to the side as a chunk of the wall flew pass him and hit the other wall.

Ryouji turned around and saw Kumiko standing tall and proud. He was confused at why she was smiling, but it didn't matter. He was going to take her down no matter what. Kumiko, on the other hand, was happy. Why? Because Ryouji wasn't going easy on her and she would rather fight him to the death than to just feel dumb winning a forfeit battle.

Kumiko did hand seals and disappeared. Ryouji was on high alert, looking to see where the infamous Invisible Shadow had gone. He closed his eyes and activated the Sharingan. He looked around, in search of the familiar chakra signature he had grown accustom to. Just as he found it, Kumiko suddenly reappeared and punched Ryouji. He stumbled back a little and Kumiko went into attack mode. She threw kicks and punches as Ryoujj dodged each and every one of them.

Ryouji did some hand seals and put some of his fingers near his mouth. Kumiko eyes widen as she realized what this jutsu it was and considering that Ryouji isn't concealing any of his chakra, she may or may not live after this.

"Fire Style: Fireball Jutsu!" A big fireball appeared and it was aimed at Kumiko. She thought about running out of the way, but the only problem about that is that it will hit a lot of innocent people. 'Shit.' She thought. Suddenly, an idea popped into her mind. She quickly did some hand seals and slammed her hands on to the ground.