Chapter 5

Disclaimer: We don't own Naruto.

Kumiko's POV

Ryouji smiled as he defeated Sasuke. I smiled at him, but soon it disappeared when I felt familiar chakra. I turned around to see Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto. They looked at Ryouji shocked.

"Sasuke-kun~!" Sakura yelled, running to him. He groaned as Sakura helped him up. She looked at Ryouji and I saw purple aura around her.

"How could you hurt him like that?!?!" She asked/yelled. I noticed that Ryouji didn't want to talk as Sakura kept staring at him. I sighed and walked over to them. I hit Sakura on the head as I walked over to Ryouji. When I stood next to him and turned towards Sakura and Sasuke.

"My brother defeated Sasuke easily. If Sasuke was more of a challenge, he wouldn't have been hurt like that." I said in a monotone voice like Itachi. They looked at me scared before Kakashi started talking.

"Alright then. We have a mission. Let's go." Kakashi said.

Everyone but Sasuke, Ryouji and I got excited. Turns out the mission was a cat mission. This was stupid. We just had to rescue a cat. Naruto ended up complaining to the Hokage about giving us a better mission than a D rank mission and Iruka-Sensei got mad at him. But the Hokage gave us a C rank mission. For once, I was actually happy to get a good mission.

The Hokage introduced us to the person we were going to escort. He ended up being a drunk. He looked at us and scowled.

"What the? A bunch of snot nose kids?" He asked. He looked at us before he started to drink from his bottle of sake. We all looked at him weirdly. "And you, the little one with the idiotic look on your face. You really think you believe you're a ninja?" We started at him before Naruto started to laugh.

"Who's the little one with the idiotic look on hi-" he stopped talking as the four of us stood closer to him. Sasuke, Ryouji and I were the same height and Sakura coming in close behind us. Leaving Naruto as the short one. When Naruto realized he was the shortest out of us, he tried to attack our client.

"I'll demolish you! Let me get my hands on him...!"

Kakashi kept holding Naruto back as he tried to explain to Naruto that we can't hurt the client. The client finished taking another round of his sake and looked at us.

"I'm Tazuna. I'm a master bridge builder..." Blah blah blah. I ignored majority of the conversation(meaning on of the authors is too lazy to write out the whole conversation). We went to the village gates and Naruto was all riled up. I looked at him and frowned.

Ryouji's POV

We were walking towards the land of waves when I noticed a puddle. A fucking puddle on a clear as fucking day. I looked at Kumi-kun with an irritated look. She nodded and we made substitutions of ourselves. We quickly moved into a nearby tree as everyone moved.

All of a sudden, I felt a hand over my mouth and I looked over at Kumi-chan from the corner of my eyes. She also had a hand over her mouth. We turned our heads and saw Kakashi. He looked at is with a closed eye smile.

"I see you saw the puddle." He said. We nodded our heads and removed his hands from our mouths. I glared at him from my eyes before looking away. We watched as the "three of us" were demolished by two chains. Everyone shouted out our names and I looked at them. The three of them started to either fight the enemy or protect Tazuna. It got really boring soon, so we jumped in. Turns out the people who tried to ambush us were the Demon Brothers. We ended up trying up the two sons of bitched. They saw Kumi-chan and I and instantly quivered in fear. I bent down to their level and whispered into their ears, "Reveal us and I will cut of your heads as I put you into a powerful genjustu."

They nodded their heads before they whimpered. We looked towards Tazuna as the old man looked away from us. Kumi-chan demanded that Tazuna tell us what was going on and the old man caved in. He explained that our true mission was to protect and support him as they traveled back to the land of waves. Of course Kakashi-Sensei didn't approve of it, but Naruto changed his mind.

So we were back on the road heading towards Land of Waves. At some point, we took a break because a certain vessel and a drunkard need to use the bathroom. Kumi-chan and I used the time to surveil the surroundings. We told Kakashi-Sensei and he said okay. We took off and I started to talk to the ring.

"Itachi. It's Ryouji. Come in." I said. I saw a silhouette of Itachi and stared at it.

"Ryouji. I hear you. What is it?" Itachi asked.

"Ita-chan! We are heading towards the Land of Waves. If you guys are planning my thing for the two of us, now is the time to do it." Kumi-chan said.

"Oh. Kumiko. It's you. Alright. I'll inform Leader-Sama. Anything else?" He asked the both of us.

"I miss you!" Kumi-chan said. "You're brother is a complete ass and wants to kill you." She said.

"Yeah. Sasuke really wants to kill you. Why not tell him the truth?" I asked him.

"It's complicated okay guys. Just focus on what you have to do for now. Kisame and I will probably go and rescue you two okay?"

"Hai. We have to end this call Itachi. I sense someone." I said.

"Hai." With that, Itachi's silhouette disappeared. I looked at Kumi-chan and nodded our heads. We stopped and turned around. We saw an Uchiha. He was panting and looking at.

"What are you doing here?" Kumiko asked.

"It's. time. to. Leave. man do you two cover ground."

"Yeah yeah. Let's go." Kumi-chan said. We all headed back and we were off again. When we reached the Land of Waves, Naruto tried to prove to everyone that he was better than Sasuke. He aimed a kunai towards a bush and a white rabbit appeared. Sakura yelled and hit Naruto for his recklessness. Naruto went to go apologize to the rabbit and that's when it hit me. 'Its fur is white and it's not winter. That rabbit was raised indoors.' I thought. I looked at Kumi-chan and nodded my head. The two of us were on high alert and so was Kakashi.

"Everyone! Duck!" Kakashi yelled. We all ducked as a gigantic sword went right above our heads.