Chapter 7

Disclaimer: We don't own Naruto, but we do own the characters we create.

Kakashi's POV

Kumiko and Ryouji were struggling to get free from none other than Hoshigake Kisame, one if the seven swordsman of the Mist and now partner to Uchiha Itachi, in the Akatsuki.

"Hoshigake Kisame, what do you want from my two students, Kumiko and Ryouji?" I asked him.

"Well, if it isn't Hatake Kakashi of the Sharingan Eye? If you must know, these two runts come from two very powerful bloodlines. So, of course, I was ordered to bring them back to our base." The overgrown fish said.

"Well I can't allow that now can I? You are going to release them Kisame." I told him. I heard a rustling in a bush and out comes Uchiha Itachi, older brother to Uchiha Sasuke.

Itachi's POV

Kakashi and Kisame were arguing over Kumiko and Ryouji. Thankfully, Kisame ideas only doing that to give me the time to charge up my chakra. I heard people rushing over to Kakashi and it was a pinkette, the Kyuubi vessel and my younger brother.

Just as they got there, I activated my Mangekyo Sharingan and almost put everyone into a genjutsu. As soon as That happened, everyone fell to the ground, majority of them unconscious. I heard Sasuke say my name. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I heard him.

Ryouji's POV

After everyone was almost put under the genjutsu, Kisame released us. Kumi-chan started to beat the living hell out of Kisame for putting us in chokeholds. We looked at Kakashi who was slipping in and out of his conscious.

"Why?" He asked.

"Oh. Because. Thank you for delivering us to our family." I said as I activated my Sharingan and put the Jōnin in a genjutsu. He finally fell and I looked over at Kumi-chan, Kisame and Itachi. "Wait. Before we leave, there is something I have to do." I told them.

I walked over to Sasuke and flipped him over so that he was on his back. I took out my sword and made a mark on his stomach. I walked over to the Kyuubi vessel and did the same thing except on his back. Kumi-chan saw what I was doing and joined in. She started to pummeling Sakura into the ground.

"What are you two doing?" Itachi asked us.

"We hated these asshats, so we are giving them a parting gift." We said at the exact same time. When we were done, we walked over to Itachi and Kisame. Kumi-chan walked in front of Itachi and wrapped his arms around her shoulders. Itachi sighed and Kisame chuckled as he put a hand on my shoulder and Itachi's shoulder. Kisame turned into water and we went back to the Akatsuki base.

When we got there, we were greeted by a beautiful ninja. She was the most beautiful kunoichi I have ever seen. She looked at us and smiled.

"Welcome back! My name is Hyūga Mariko! But you can call me Mari!" She said.

Jeff: OOO! A new ninja!
Monica: Eh.
Jeff: You're an ass. I was waiting to introduce her you know.
Monica: Yeah, yeah. I love you too!
Jeff: Whatever. !
Monica: Huh? Ja ni!