You are Torturing Me!

THE DAY AFTER THEIR WALK

Enola POV

I am in a ball, everything is so blurry. But I see him, He looks like the stars up above, focusing on flowers and his eyes speak poems from the heart, his hair like the night with a bit of light. His smile is like sunlight, I might faint, believe me, I might. I go to him and take his hand, he is so confused yet he is still holding my hand, he talks about his past, and I wonder how much this moment can last, he takes me by the waist, he is so near and we dance around, strangely there is no fear, No fear can be found.

I wake up suddenly feeling light then I remember that dream but the thing is it was not a dream it was one of my favorite memories. You probably remember me, Enola Holmes. Yes, the great detective, and no, you are not mistaking me for my brother, the Great Sherlock Holmes. The news is not been as pleasant as I had hoped. It turns out Mira Troy has escaped prison and Tewksbury's Grandmother has been released from jail. I don't trust that woman, she tried to kill her grandson, and I do not want her near him. But what can I do? I am just a detective. Oh, why does he have to be so handsome? I laugh at myself for daydreaming of him, Lord Viscount Tewksbury Marquis of Basilwether. He is invading my thoughts constantly. I.. I have to focus on the Moriarty case.

Tewksbury POV

I am in the garden looking at those beautiful flowers. I notice a rose, a pink one. Different than the others which are red. I smile at the memory that crosses my mind. When she found me, her looking at me with those eyes, I could get lost in them, their magnificence. Her passion for work and her deep love for her Mom and her Brother (who is a very awesome person)
I fell first, I fell harder
I have read about love but I never knew it was this, this enduring longing for being in her presence to hear her voice, her laughter brings me joy, and her sadness brings the storm. I love her more and more, every time I meet her I know that I am done for. I taught her how to dance, and she taught me how to laugh. I thought I never would again after my father died. The news struck us at breakfast, my Grandmother is being released today. I am not afraid of her capabilities. I think she learned her lesson in prison. But I don't think Enola would agree, I bet she is finding a way to stay here at Basilwether. I love her but she is..Enola. I shall wait to greet my grandmother before taking off. I just hope she comes early, I don't want my flower to be throwing thorns at anyone.

Enola POV

I am thinking of a way to stay in Basilwether. Come on, you can not blame me. I just want to ensure his..no..Everyone at Basilwether's safety. I am waiting for Tewksbury in Edith's cafe, in the room I work in. I can invest my time, I shall begin working on the Moriarty case. Why do I call it Moriarty? You may wonder. Well, I think that it is a much more adequate name than the Mira Troy Case. Well, it turns out I have no leads. Maybe I could ask Tewksbury's Grandmother, she seems to know all. Where is Tewksbury? I look at the clock on the wall, it is almost noon. I have been searching for leads for a long period and I got carried away. I should go to Basilwether, he might still be there. You are Torturing me lord Tewksbury Marquis of Basilwether!
.
.
.
A short one but the next chapter shall unfold deep secrets from the past
Stay tuned, Dear friend!
.
.
.