Let Me Lead Yours To Ecstasy

Enola POV

I push him onto the bed and "My turn, my lord" I say smirking devilishly. I start unbuttoning his shirt then I lean in to connect our lips in a hot passionate kiss. I want to dominate this kiss so I start to explore his exposed chest with my hands, he slightly opens up his mouth and I deepen the kiss. Discovering how good I can be in this. He looks satisfied, I believe. I break our kiss and we are both breathing heavily now. He smiles and the world could not become brighter. I move down to shower his neck kisses, and unharming nibbles and I start doing what he did to me as much as I can but with my touch all over him, I can tell it is pretty different since he is uttering indecency and calling out my name. Which is so captivating. I move my kisses down his chest and when I reach his abdomen

"Please, do not go any further." He says with ragged breaths "Am I that bad?" I ask "The opposite. I just.. I want us to make love for the first time on our wedding night," he says. "Always so noble," I tell him and he takes a breath "Just come here" He speaks out.

I go and he sits upright. He takes my legs and puts them around him so that I am straggling his waist. Then he pulls me closer and starts writing love letters on my lips, neck, and face. "Uhh uhh," I say "Why are you always leading this?" I ask while he is nibbling my ear and kissing me just behind it, which earns a low growl from him "You lead my heart," he says as he leaves feather-light kisses on my jawline. "Let me lead yours to ecstasy" he continues his kisses that are now on my mouth with such lust.

Next day

I am wearing a lavender-colored dress with my hair in a ponytail.
I am at Sherlock's place. I knock on the door and John opens it "Good morning, John!" I say "Good morning, Enola!" He says with a warm smile on his face

"Can I talk to you and Sherlock?" I asked him "Of course, We could use a break from the case we are working on. Come in!" he said and I entered. "How is it going?" I ask Sherlock once I enter his working room. I see him standing in front of his board with his hands on his chin.

"I am alive and breathing," He says "Is he always like that, John?" I ask looking to my right. "Always" He confirms "Because he is always looking for the next case" he adds "Well, I have got a letter to decipher," I say getting the letter out of my bag.

"It is from your nemesis, Mira Troy," I tell him and he finally gives me his attention. "Show it to me," he says as he extends his hands. I give it to him, and he reads it and gives it to John. "Lonieions is where Tewksbury is invited tonight," I say "Lonieion is the word to express Gratitude," John says "No, it can not be that Obvious. Look, At Lonieions 'It is on Enola'" Sherlock discovers. I did not think of it in that way.
"High your dice, The highest number of the dice is six. Dance Twice, Two. Twenty-Six. What does that mean?" John wonders. "Maybe it has to do with something at the ball." I say "Who is the host?" Sherlock raises a question "George Glendale" I say "The owner of G&G. The renowned café for Backgammon" They both say at the same time and we all smile for figuring it out. "It is his 26th birthday. I read that in the news today." John says with excitement. "Gentlemen, We have got a ball to attend"
.
.
.
Shorter than usual but not less exciting
We have got a ball to attend dear friend
So dress to impress and sharpen your wits. Talk to you later!