Best Ruined Surprise Ever

Enola POV

We are having dinner. Tewksbury helped me get dressed and then kissed me on my forehead. Call me crazy, but it warms me, and also when he hugs me. I never thought I would want to love. I always thought it would make me weak and I did not feel like I needed it. He came and changed everything. I also unbraided my hair to cover mhmm certain things on my neck. I take a look at him, he is sitting opposite me, and his mom is between the both of us. "So, When will you be married?" She asks. We both choked on our food. "Mom, You ruined the surprise," Tewksbury says. He wanted to propose to me. Ahh. I Love him, Everyone. "Best ruined surprise ever," I say smiling. I feel so giddy which is so unlike me. He loosens after hearing that

Tewksbury POV

"You already know now, Anyway. Will you make me the happiest nincompoop on Earth and Become my wife?" I ask smiling nervously . I mean she could just want us to chill. Maybe She does not want to get married at all. She puts her hands on mine "Only if you take me. I shall be for you in every way I can. I want you to know that I may be cold sometimes, actually most of the time. I love you and when I get angry and we fight, I will love you then even more than I do now." Woah. I "I love you too" Really that is what I say after her incredible speech.

Martha aka Lady Tewksbury (not her real name) POV

Ahh, young love. "I am sorry to interrupt this moment," I say as I move my hands around "How is the case going?" I ask her "As I told you before, I have not deciphered all of the letter yet. She said that he should dance Twice which means two but the next one I did not get High your dice at lonieion." Lonieion is where we are invited to go this weekend "Lonieion is a word to express gratitude but also it is where the next ball is coming up. So I think what Mira means to say is that She will be at that Ball to let my son be a toy in her game. This is dangerous. You do not know her capabilities." I warn them. "Mother, I will be fine. Enola will be with me and Today we trained. I am ready for anything." My son says "Tewksbury's safety is very important and I will do my best to protect him and get you back His Grandmother." Enola tries to calm me. I like her, she is witty and she reminds me of my younger self. "I am going to see my brother tomorrow morning. I am sure he can help with the letter." she adds. I shall tell her but I can not now. If tewksbury knows about the past, I do not know if he could forgive me.

After Dinner

Enola POV

"Let me go, I have to sleep." I tell him. Who knew that he had such strong arms. He has his arms around my waist "You can sleep with me. Please" and gives a peck on the lips. We are in his room and I do not know what I have gotten myself into. "No, I am going to wake up really early." I say "You could not think of a better excuse. What is the real reason? Am I so handsome you can not close your eyes next to me?" He says chuckling "Oh, it is actually silly" I say smiling nervously "The only one I have slept next to is my mother. I do not know what I do when I sleep." I say nervously as I put my head on his chest "Hey, Look at me" He says lifting my face with his hands "Whatever you do, I adore. I adore you, all of you" I lean in to kiss him and his hands loosens. I take his hands in mine and put them to his chest.

Tewksbury POV

I smile into the kiss, I kiss her and tell what I can not put into words. She backs away and starts to run. "Enola!!" I say running after her and thankfully reaching the door before her. I put my hand on the door knob "Bed, Now!" I say. She looks at me with a pout on her face but she does walk to the bed. "Wait, Are you going to sleep in the dress?" I say as I lock the door. "Let me help with that" I say as I take her hand and guide her to the mirror "Why are we doing this in front of the mirror?" She asks "I want you to see how beautiful you are." I say as I approach her ear "I want you to see me as I ravish your body." I look at her reflection "So beautiful my love" I tell her as I start to kiss her neck and I reach the spot behind her earlobe. "Uhh" She finally starts to loosen and bends her head to give me more access. I take her hair and put it on one side. I start to undo the dress. I move my kisses slowly to her shoulders then back to her neck "Don't you stop" She says. By now she has her eyes closed. Leaning onto my shoulder for support. "Open" I say as I take the dress off "Your" Now that my hands are not busy. I start moving them slowly down her hips. I put my hand under the skirt and get it into her pants "Eyes" I start moving my hands on that sensitive amazing place, slowly. She opens them.

5 minutes later

she is a moaning mess "Ohh, faster" I go faster and her body tenses then loosens with incredible sounds coming out of her mouth that I take in a kiss while she is still experiencing this euphoria. "mmhm, uh" I moan into the kiss then I retreat my hand and stop kissing her. Then I take my hand into my mouth, finger by finger. Then she gets out of the thrown dress on the floor and takes my neck with her hand. She starts kissing me and pushes me onto the bed
.
.
I am deeply sorry for the delay
.
.
Next chapter soon
.
.
We shall see how Sherlock can help.
What happened in the past?
Stay tuned
Love from the author
Byeee!