Follow The Ribbons!

Tewksbury POV

"No!" She says shocking me. "I mean not now. Look at your wound!" She says noticing how hurt I looked. I got up "What do you mean by look at my wound?" I say then I realize what she meant and I do not believe that this is the real reason at all. "Nasty little Enola does not want to marry me now because We can not have sex when I have a wound. Do you expect me to believe that?" I say sarcastically "Believe it or not it is the truth." She says as she reaches for the door handle.

Enola POV

I open the door wanting to retreat from this situation. "Agatha, go get Lady Martha. Tewksbury is awake!" I say moving forward and not looking back at him. Agatha goes there and I head down to get out to the streets to get some fresh air.

I put him in this position and I could not save him. What if he gets killed for real next time? He should not marry someone like me.
I walk and I try my best to look normal because sooner or later I have to get back there. I see Sherlock and John heading my way. Oh my God mother is there too. "Good morning, Enola! How is your prince?" My mom asks with a hopeful smile on her face.
"He is awake, Thank god!" I say sighing with relief. "That is tremendous news!" She says and they all smile too. "Well, please join us for breakfast!" I say this because it would be rude if I did not. "We can't. I need these men to help me with something. It is urgent!" She declares. "We are all really happy with the news! Right, Sherlock?" Joe asks when he sees Sherlock distracted. He is probably pondering about a case.

(Not so right, Enola)

"Right, of course!" Sherlock answers. "I have to get back there. See you later!" I say waving and I turn around to walk away. "Later, darling!" I hear her say.

Tewksbury POV

The doctor has just checked me out. He said that I was perfectly fine and I should just take care of the wound on my shoulder. Make sure it doesn't branch out. I see my mother sitting next to me on the edge of the bed. "You are so brave, son. I am proud of you!" She says caressing my cheek and that earns a smile from me. "Enola would disagree" I state out. "Nonsense, she blames herself for what has occurred. Of course, she is proud of you too. Talk to her!" She advises me. Why would she blame herself for something that is utterly out of her hands? I wanted to go to that ball. It was MY choice, I should live with the consequences, not her.

We go down to have breakfast. I wore a simple white shirt opened up some of its buttons and rolled up the sleeves. It feels rather hot today. I go down to find that she has changed into a pretty light purple dress with a lot of buttons from top to bottom. Her hair looks great, bangs suit her. She has it in a ponytail. There is no time when I see her and I do not get bewitched. We sit on opposite sides of the table. We look eye to eye, I try to find out what she is thinking. Her face looks emotionless. "Well, stop staring at each other and eat before the food gets cold." I hear my mother saying breaking us out of this reverie we were in. 

They ate their breakfast and Enola rushed to her bedroom and Tewksbury followed her. She entered and before she could close the door, he entered. He closed the door after he entered and trapped her between the door and himself. At least how he could, with one arm. He could not raise his wounded one too high.

Tewksbury POV

"Why did you say no?" I ask her and before she can answer "Was it something I said or did at the ball? Did I do anything? I wanted to go to that ball, you did not force me." I declare with wide gazes between the two of us. "Because I..." She says, "You are the bane of my existence! Uh!" She says desperately as she reaches for my lips with hers. For the first time, she has full dominance of this kiss. Just like in reality. It is like she is saying what she can not put into words. It is her exploring and me following her lead. I am so lost in this kiss and I do not want it to end.

I let my arms wander around her waist trying to stand still. She breaks it just as she initiated it. Both of us breathing heavily and I can not help the little sound that escapes my mouth from the loss of contact. We hear Agatha calling our names. "Enola, Lord Tewksbury! A letter for you!" We head out to see what is it about.

Enola POV

Agatha hands me the letter and I see that it is the same handwriting as before.

Follow the ribbons!

                                L.V.

That is it? What ribbons?? "Did the letter come in an envelope?" I ask Agatha. "No child, It came tied to a red ribbon." She answers giving it to me. "Who is L.V.?" Tewksbury asks.
.
.
.
What did Enola mean by the kiss?
Will he convince her?
Who is L.V.?
Stay tuned to find out!
Love from your author