Tough Love

Lady Martha POV

I am shopping with Enola's mom, Eudoria. She is very nice, I feel like we can be great friends, me & her. She is everything I once hoped to be but couldn't cause of the pressure put on me by my dear family. I wanted to be just like her and I wanted to marry for love. I want my son and his children, I hope to have morals and be free. Also, I want them to understand the importance of rules and that not all the rules should be followed.
She smiles at me, pointing at that one suit "What do you think, Martha? It's a great suit for your Tewksbury." Eudoria says "I think it is awesome but oh my god, look at that dress." I say pointing to the dress behind the window of a store. "Let us go check it out!" Eudoria says then turns around "Boys, Would you stop staring at women? It is inappropriate!" She screams at them. "Us, Talk about your son. He is the one drawing a portrait for the lady next to him." John says and whispers the last part. "Sherlock, Come on!" John screams at the detective. He finally listens and walks with us.

They reach the store Lady Martha pointed at earlier. Eudoria suddenly has tears in her eyes, she can't believe it. It is her daughter's wedding day. She finds this one dress that makes her cry even more. It is a simple white dress that would suit Enola perfectly.

(Remember the dress that Belly was painted in by Susannah? )

"God, She will look gorgeous in this one," Martha says, and Eudoria approves nodding her head.

Tewksbury's POV

We have been cuddling for a while now. I don't mind it at all, I could do this forever. She wakes up and turns to my side. She plays with my nose and that gets a chuckle from me. "Look who is awake!" I say smiling. "It is the great detective, Haven't you heard?" She asks smirking. "Oh, I have. I have seen a very very hot lady in my arms." I point out smirking too while nibbling her ear. "Well, I could say the same. I happen to be in the arms of a very very hot gentleman, Oh god. Ah," She moves her head to the side giving me access. I kiss her softly on her lips.

We hear a knock on the door "Come on lovebirds, We have got a wedding to get to." We hear Enola's mum saying. "What! What is my mother doing here? & she knows about the wedding. Oh my god, she is going to freak out. She, she, she won't accept this." Enola says getting out of bed, freaking out. "Enola, Calm down! Your mother took this in the best way possible. Mom talked to her and said that everything was fine. They get along well. Just take a breath! She is probably here with the dress." I say brushing my safe hand on her arm.  "Aren't you excited about us?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows. She takes a breath calming down. "Yes, yes I am."

Vanessa POV

I am in this drastic place Mira has me in. I am glad I could get the letter to my grandson. It was thanks to the kind mail boy. She enters "How is my favorite Vanessa?" I hear her ask "Better than you," I say bitterly. "I thought we were friends dear. Why are you acting so bitter?" She asks. Friends!? In hell maybe. "I came here to inform you of my malicious  plan." She says grinning excitedly.

Enola POV

I can't believe it! I am marrying Tewksbury. He is a dream come true. He is a dream I did not know I was dreaming. "You ready?" Mom asks. "Yes, yes I am. I want to thank you for your blessing and everything. I don't know where I would be without you" I tell her. She starts tearing up a little. "Mom!" I say with a low caring voice. "Oh, don't fret!" She says "Sherlock, why don't you give your sister to her husband?" She asks looking at Sherlock.

Tewksbury stands out with his exceptional suit, better say with his exceptional smile. They all look at the beautiful bride entering. The way this dress shows her femininity in this gorgeous complexion of hers. He is falling from that bag all over again. He keeps staring at her in wonder. She looks at him and you can see the happiness in her eyes. She stands in front of him. Now it is time for their vows. Enola goes first "Tewksbury, I don't know what is stored for us in the future. You never make me feel the need to think about anything else but you. I love you, my dear dear nincompoop." She grabs him by the collar of his shirt "I will never stop tolerating you." She smirks but starts letting out heavy whiffs, realizing their proximity. "& That Little Ben, Is called Tough Love. You might not want to look at the next part. They will start eating their faces off each other." Eudoria teases the child in front of her. "Leave it to you to make kissing sound disgusting!"

(Hint: OUAT Pilot)

I missed you guys soooo much. I owe you an explanation for my disappearance. I told you before that I have started School. It is not about Scheduling, It is about a phobia of change that I get at the beginning of every year. I feel so much lighter like a feather (Sabrina's new version is stuck in my head) I do, and I am sorry for the late update. Can not wait for the next chapter! Talk to u later besties! Also, your opinions in the comments mean so much❤️