Is It Not Rude To Look This Beautiful?

You are torturing me, Lord Viscount Tewksbury Marquis of Basilwether!

_______

Tewksbury POV

I am half an hour late for Enola. I hope she does not do something crazy like.. "Oww!" I was kicked on my back hard. I turn to find her smirking..wait her What is she doing here? "Why are you here, Flower?" I ask her knowing that this nickname makes her flustered. "I am here because you are late and your Grandmother is out of prison." she says "Well, I figured you would be worried. I was waiting for her to come here to greet..." I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Go get that. I will be waiting for you in the kitchen," she says. I go to open the door to find a letter on the floor. I take it and close the door. I head to the kitchen with the letter in hand.

Enola POV

I see him coming in with a frown on his face and a letter in his hand. "What is this Letter?"  I ask him "I found it on our doorstep. It's an anonymous one. Take a look" he says and gives it to me. I take a look at it. Fine paper,  If you want your Grandmother. U should dance twice and high your dice at loneions.
Twic.. Two
Dance...Backward Ecnad
No that does not make any sense... High your dice...what is that?
Wait! Coded sentences, anonymous. One released prisoner and One escaped. Mira Troy. She has kidnapped Tewksbury's Grandmother. "Do you know what is Loneions?" I ask him "It is a word that the lords use to express gratitude." he said. Gratitude...Of course, she is glad to be making all of this. I am afraid I am trapped with a sociopath. He interrupts my thoughts "Earth to Enola. Does the letter has anything to do with my Grandmother?" he asks with this innocent look of his. "Is it not rude to leave your guests without anything to drink?" I ask "Well is it not rude to look this beautiful, flower?" uhh What is he doing to me?

Vanessa (Tewksbury's Grandmother) POV

I open my eyes to find myself in a room with poor lighting. I see her, Mira. Her obsession with power is eerie. I know that I am no saint but she..she is the devil in disguise. Hiding behind calculations and politics. "May I ask why am I here?" I say "You are my way of gaining power, Vanessa," She said my name with such venom. "Do you not ever get tired of all of this? First, you jeopardize my son's life. Then you are taking mine. If you want to kill me, do it but do not touch a hair of my grandson's" I try to threaten her. I regret what I have done to my grandson. I do not do regrets but what I did to him was awful. I will stop this even if my life is at a cost. "I shall rest when my dream comes true. Women should obtain power. We are cleverer. We deserve to be heard." she says " I will stop at nothing, Vanessa" She adds " I understand you, Mira. I do but what you are doing is wrong. The world should not be controlled by Women only and vice versa. We should be united. I understand that Women are not having what they deserve and I shall train my grandson to change all of that. Change is all around us. It is not too late for redemption. The world is in a constant shift" I say hoping that she considers backing off.  "Your words have no power over me. Your grandson will suffer if he does not cooperate. I shall make sure you stay alive. See you soon, Vanessa!" She leaves a knife next to me and then leaves. This place has no windows. I untie the ropes around me. I have to find a way to contact my grandson.

Enola POV

I have explained everything to Tewksbury. He has been calm until now "So, you are telling me that the mad woman who has confused SHERLOCK HOLMES has kidnapped my grandmother and there is a coded message in this letter." He says trying to maintain his composure "Yes...." I was interrupted by a knock on the kitchen door "Yes, Mother" he says and his voice sounded bothered "Why hasn't Vanessa come back yet?" she asks suddenly worried at seeing me "Please, sit down madam so I can explain." I tell her

Tewksbury POV

Enola explained everything to my mother. My mother looked worried but glad that Enola was on the case. My mother insisted that Enola should stay here until she finishes the case, Enola agrees instantly which is weird but I shall ask her why.
.
.
Another short Chapter but filled with new mysteries
.
.
What happened in the past?
What is the coded message?
Will Tewksbury and Enola discover new aspects of their relationship?
Can they be together?
Will Enola follow the rules she will put for herself?
.
.
Stay tuned to find out
Peace ✌️