If Forever is not a Fairytale

Tewksbury POV

Enola has been with us in Basilwether for 3 days. She has been burning the candle at both ends. I want her to rest. Selfishly, I want to spend time with her, and I think that I found out how to do so.
I go to her room, knock on the door. "Enola, can I come in?" I ask her. I brought her breakfast since she did not eat with us. "Come in, nincompoop" I smile and enter "A nincompoop would not have brought you breakfast. You have not slept, have u?" I ask noticing that she has dark circles under her eyes "No, I have not but it is ok. I can not sleep when someon..something is bothering my mind" she says taking the breakfast from me and sitting at the edge of the bed "Does this someon.. SOMETHING happens to be right in front of you?" I say smirking "Haha very funny, you know what I was thinking about." she says "The case," we say union. Then she chuckles a little ugh I love every sound she makes, every breath she takes, I love when she scrunches her nose when she thinks. Everything about.."I have been having weird dreams about you and me. That's why" she takes a breath"I do not sleep" she says "What do you dream about?" I ask her trying to sound as if I do not know what she dreams about "Glimpses of us, you touching me and sometimes we kiss. I do not know, things like that" she says blushing. Good god, she is blushing "Well, do they bother you?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows "I do not understand them, I don't like when I do not understand something." she says eating the last bite of her toast "I can help you understand them if you would like but then again you hate when someone helps you" I say teasing her. I like this too much "You are not anyone." She says with a shadow of a smile on her face "I will do it but only if you sleep after.  For half an hour at least" I say then I stand up and take the plate from her and give it to a maid that showed up suddenly at the door and she says "If I may my Lord, I want to clean Miss Enola's bedroom after I take care of this" I look back to Enola and return my gaze to the maid "Fine when you come here. The room will be empty. I will take Miss Enola for a walk in the garden" I tell her and she leaves. "We have like ten minutes until she comes back to clean the room. So go get dressed and I will wait here" I instruct her "Alright mr Bossy," she says smirking. Ahhh today is going to be fun. She calls my name after two minutes "Tewksbury, can you come and help me with my corset?" she asks "Oh I can come but what am I supposed to do with your corset?" I ask knowing she won't get what I mean while walking to her dressing space. I see her reflection first then I see her. "just take these and pull them." then she put her hands on a stand, and we are in front of a large mirror. I go to her neck and give her feather-light kisses on her neck, inhaling her intoxicating scent. I look at her in the mirror then she turns to face me, she gets close and with a very quiet voice "Later, my dear lord" Without breaking eye contact I pull the corset and do a quick ribbon."Here, now hurry up, I want us to have that walk." I tell her smiling "I am going to make you regret being so bossy in training," She says smiling too and I walk away giving her space.

In the garden

She has worn a pretty purple dress with matching earrings. She has her hair in a beautiful side braid. "Can I ask you a question?" she asks while looking at the flowers "Of course, what is on your mind?" I tell her "Why me? I mean there are many more eligible ladies that would make excellent wives. I was raised tough and I don't know how to be vulner.." I cut her off by putting my hand on her mouth "You are magnificent. Inside and out. I LOVE YOU, not any other eligible lady, you have my heart, soul, and mind. you inhibit my dreams and thoughts, and if forever is not a fairytale, I want you to be mine forever, Enola Holmes." I tell her while looking at her and I would do that forever too. "I.." a teardrop fell from her eye. I wipe it with my finger "I know that you love me too, you do not need to say it a lot. It is a word and you are my world. Also, You can be vulnerable with me. Do you promise not to break us up because of your fears again and to not be hard on yourself?" I ask caressing her cheek "That I can promise you. I love you, Tewksbury." then she closes the distance between us. Deep breaths and promising looks "I want you"

You probably hate me now

I know, I am sorry but the next chapter is full smut mode

See you!