You Are Stuck with Me

Enola POV

"Is it another threat? Mira would not write a name. Let alone a fake one, she is too smart for that." I say "Could it be my grandmother?" Tewksbury inquires. "I mean we could check if your mom has a paper with your grandmother's handwriting," I tell him "I am sorry to interrupt my child, but Lady Martha has taken off. She is not coming until noon. She will join us at dinner." Agatha says "You are stuck with me." He whispers in my ear smirking. "Excuse me," Agatha says "Should I help with anything?" I ask her trying to run away. "No, Thank you, dear!" She says smiling and walking away. I run upstairs to my room but He catches me "You are not going anywhere. Come on!" He says firmly. "You are not going to force me. Are you?" I tell him. "I am. If you keep running from me. We need to talk." He says crossing his arms. "Fine, talk," I tell mimicking his posture. He moves closer and

Tewksbury POV

I pick her up "Put me down." She says squeaking up a bit. "When we get to my room, I will," I tell her and she just keeps wondrously staring at me, I do the same. She has her arms around me and I have my hands under her legs and back, caressing it. We reach my bedroom. I put her down to open the door and guide her in.

We get in and she sits on the edge of the bed. I kneel in front of her and take her hands in mine. "What are you running from, Enola?" I ask looking into her eyes. "Commitment," She says without fear now. "I can not be what you deserve. I am stubborn and messy. I love you and I know that you do too but you deserve so much more than me." She says staring at me with those wide eyes of hers. "You are what I want. I have said it a million times and I will say it until you believe it. You are right, I do not deserve you. But I will humble myself before you because I can not imagine my life without you and that is why I wish to marry you. God, I never thought I would hear my heartbeat so loud. You get me in love again and again every moment I spend in your presence. It is insane how much need I have for you." I say kissing her hands lightly.

(why do I keep merging Tewksbury and Anthony? Because just imagine if these two were mixed. Amazing!)

"Tis' I that must humble myself before you. There will not be a day when you are not a nincompoop." She says sighing. "Is that a promise, Enola Holmes?" I tell her and she puts her hands on my cheeks caressing them. She leans in to kiss me then stops an inch from my lips. "I do not have a wedding dress." She says and we both chuckle. "Do not worry I have taken care of that." I comfort her. "And before you ask questions, I will not answer any. Live the day as it is. Let me lead a day. Just one. Is it possible?" I ask doing a little puppy face. "Alright," She answers smiling a very beautiful smile. "Can we cuddle for now?" She asks surprising me. "Of course. But can I ask why?" I ask. She just looks at me in a way that says 'Do I have to say it a lot?'

"Kidding, I know I am that irresistible," I say and she punches me on my safe arm. "What an exotic love language you have!" I let out getting up.
"This is the way I love you. You mind?" She asks staring at him. "How can I?"

They cuddled for what felt like forever and They did not think about anything out of that safe bubble they had created.
What could be next for these two? Where is Lady Martha? What did Eudoria want the boys to help with? Who is L.V.?
.
.
.
What an exotic ending I wrote!
Talk to you later, dear friend!
Love from your author
We are here, Part 13. Special chapter!