Are you Mad?? (edited)

"Leave it to you to make a kissing sound disgusting, Mother" Enola lets out stepping back "Enola, look at me" Tewksbury lets out. Enola glares at her mom and then returns her full attention to Tewksbury. "You have always been a challenge for me. I can never get tired of debating with you. You have bewitched me body & soul
(stop staring at me, Mr Darcy)
I can not promise you anything but my loyalty and never-ending devotion. Enola, I want you to know that the whole world could love you but their love combined could not be compared to mine. I'll always love you more." He lets out a smile confidently. "I now pronounce you husband & wife, You may kiss the bride" Before even the guy had finished his sentence they were kissing and that kiss will forever be imprinted on their minds. It was all of the emotions they dared not speak. The sound of cheering brought them back to reality. They broke the kiss. They look & realize that the cheering is not just from their loved ones. It is also from their nemesis, Mira Troy. What is she doing here? They wonder
"Congratulations, detective. You have tied the knot. I have done the same but I did it with someone far less special." She says with such bitterness. "What are you doing here?" Tewksbury asks "I am here to congratulate you, son" She lets out with an evil smirk on her face. "What? What are you talking about?" His face turns white as paper "It is a metaphor. I have no children, boy." Mira lets out. He breathes with relief just as his wife says "He is no boy, Mira" She lets out.

A week later

"Uhhhh, Tewksbury" Enola calls out as she climaxes for the second time tonight. All of that just from his fingers and his excellent tongue. Enola has or might as well have had a red satin dress that Tewksbury cut until it was only up to her hips. "Much better," He says with a husky voice and a devilish smirk that promised her heaven. "Didn't know you could cut dresses with bare hands" Enola says teasing him. She pulls him closer by the collar of his shirt and she starts unbuttoning them. "Didn't know you could unbutton shirts so fast." He calls back and she realizes that she is done with his shirt. To tease him she was getting it off agonizingly slow. Tracing his muscles. She locks eyes with him. "Enough with your games, little Rose" He lets out getting the shirt off with one quick move. He cups her face "You are wonderful" He inches closer "& finally mine" They say at the same time. A smile creeps on their faces as they smash their lips together.

She puts her legs around him. Pulling him closer. He lifts her "Hold tight" He whispers in her ears while nibbling it taking them to the bedroom. She puts her arms around him. They enter THEIR bedroom, he puts her down gently. Enola closes the door and pushes Tewksbury against it. "Are you mad?? My back might have been broken now" He lets out laughing out loud, and she couldn't not join him in his laugh. "Stop, we should be having sex instead of laughing." She says trying to calm down "Psst, Language," He says teasing her. He moves towards her checking her out"You look ravishing with your hips on display" He says parting her lips with his tongue. Enola breaks the kiss to kiss his neck and his naked torso. She shakes him to the core and sends shivers down to his toes. Is he mad for falling this hard for his little Rose??
Why is he calling her with this nickname? You may wonder. Let me take you to the first time he called her that

Enola POV

We are in a ball. I am wearing a rose-colored dress with my hair loose. This is the same dress I wore last time. We were in a hurry. I did not have time to look for something else. This ball is said to hold the key to where Mira is holding the lady Vanessa captive.
I just need to talk to the host or my husband can. I can not believe I get to call him that. We have not had a moment to ourselves since the wedding. I feel his hands around my waist. His breath hovered over my ear. "Shall we dance, little Rose?" He asks "Why little??" I ask scrunching my nose. "Because you remind me of the little Rose we have in our garden, its color and length are different from the others. I shall show it to you" He says coming to stand in front of me and extending his hand. I take it and he leads me to the dance floor. "Are you still annoyed by what Mira has said?" I ask. "Annoyed is an underestimation, love. I am furious. This woman is mad and I don't believe that anything could stop her but her death. She plays games and tricks as if people are games. I get her anger towards our gender. It is a messed up system, I know. But She does not need to make sure all men suffer, I did not put the law." He says furiously "Spin" He instructs. "First, Can you please calm down? I don't want you to ever be this angry. Second, Can you please let me tell you the real story of her connection to your family?" I plead with him. His features relax and he nods in answer. "Mira wanted to marry your father. Apparently he was her way to power back then and when she failed at winning his heart, she swore she wouldn't give up. She somehow got pregnant and begged your father to protect her and her child who was soon to come. The doctors failed to save the baby and Mira thought that that was Lady Vanessa's plan" I say and wait for him to take it all in. "How did you know about this?" He asks "I have got my sources." I say smirking. The dance finally ends & now we have got to get to work. "Ready?" He asks. I nod.
.
.
.
A lot of time jumps in this one.
I miss you guys sooooo much<3
Please share your opinions
They mean the world to me
Love from ur faithful author;)