XI

~The Blood of Old Valyria~
Chapter XI

Her body seemed to him to be the shell of a mysterious soul.

He was ready to admire her nakedness until dawn, to memorize every curve, every mole, every expression on her pretty face. He loved to watch her wriggle under him as his lips closed over her nipples, loved to hear the moans of pleasure that came from her lips, reddened from multiple kisses. He wanted to caress her body, to kiss her, to feel the soft smooth skin under his rough fingers.

Daemon was completely absorbed, mesmerized by his enchanting lady. He disappeared into her embrace, oblivious, giving himself over to the sensations, just like Dayraena. Her skin had become very sensitive, making every kiss or touch of the prince's fingers bring as much pleasure as the woman had never experienced in bed.

She rested her head back on the pillows, smiling. Happiness and arousal came over her in a soft wave, causing Reyena to sigh convulsively. Her body and mind eagerly responded and gave in to the caresses of the skillful dragon prince. Meanwhile, he was moving lower, down to her belly. Rough fingers slid over the white skin of her thighs, tickling lightly. The woman giggled, then bit her lips in anticipation. She put one hand behind her head, running the other from the dimple between her collarbones to the bottom of her belly, where the dragon flames had long since flared.

There was a chill in the room. The wind blew in and around the bedroom, touching the bodies of the passionate lovers, but the heated and excited couple didn't notice it at all. Rain pounded on the castle walls, angry waves crashed against the rocks, logs crackled in the fireplace, the bed creaked pleasantly....

Damon's breath burned the inside of the woman's thigh. Reyena threw her head back, resting her nose against the bend of his elbow. All she could hear were her own sighs and quiet moans that grew louder by the minute. The woman arched up and spread her legs wider. She felt the firm grip of the man's hands on her hips and the lips... Lips and tongue that did things she could hardly imagine.

She had never felt so good. Never.

What Damon was doing made a woman clutch the sheets until her knuckles turned white, made her moan and squirm and want more. It drove not only Dayraena crazy, but the prince himself. He loved giving his lady pleasure. Her long moans were music to Targaryen ears, and the way she arched her back was a treat for his eyes every time Daemon looked at Dayraena.

Feeling on edge, Dayraena pulled the prince to her. She could feel his heart beating. It was fast and strong. Reyena gazed into Daemon's warm eyes that radiated care and tenderness. The prince seemed vulnerable to her at that moment. They were both vulnerable right now. Naked not only of their bodies, but of their souls as well.

"Skoros issi gaomā naejot nyke... (What are you doing to me...)," Targaryen whispered, smiling contentedly.

He felt her lips on his. It was a sweet and fervent kiss.

"Ūndegon aōha bartos, (Taking over your mind)," she chuckled softly. "Se ao ñuhon...(and you are mine)."

While thunder shook the heavens and lightning pierced, Damon and Dayraena were given to sweet oblivion. Their bodies entwined again and again, their moans must have filled the entire castle, but the valyrian didn't care if they were heard or not. They were enjoying each other, the rest shouldn't matter right now.

Dayraena settled on the man's hips and gathered the curls that wrapped around her body, hiding her from Daemon's gaze. Gelarion held the silver mane in her hands, allowing the prince to savor its curves, and then she quickly released her hair, looming over the Targaryen. White waves came over the lovers along with the orgasm that pierced Dayraena's body.