II

The Blood of Old Valirya𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

"Daemon!" her laughter was a delight to his ears. "Stop it! When did you get drunk?"

The prince wasn't drunk, except for Dayraena and the lilac scent that soaked her soft skin and hair. Running his nose along her exposed shoulder, the man gave himself over to his fantasies and listened to the noisy breathing of Rayena, who was clearly enjoying his actions. She threw her head back, touching her hand to Daemon's cheek, not wanting him to pull away, and the cool night breeze once again enveloped her neck.

Mayrea's reception was in full swing. In the courtyard where such events were most often held, a wide variety of society danced, ate, and drank. Daemon was surprised by the presence of even the lowest salt of society, such as whores. That was something he had not expected to see. Apparently Dayraena's sister had decided to help these ladies make money.... How thoughtful.

Raena and the prince stood on the balcony, overlooking the crowd. They could hear musicians singing and flutes whistling loudly, playing a fast tune meant to get people to gather and dance to it. As a matter of fact, they did. But the couple was completely out of it.

"What's gotten into you all of a sudden? Did you miss the warmth of a woman?" the woman placed her other palm on the back of the prince's head, stroking lightly. She was certainly enjoying this attention from Damon. She was ready to close her eyes in bliss as the dragon prince burned her skin with his hot breath, almost weightlessly touching her neck with his lips.

"Your warmth..." came Targaryen's low voice at the woman's ear, making her feel a small shiver run down her spine. No one had ever had that effect on her except Daemon. "You're too beautiful tonight, and I'm too horny to let it go unchecked."

The prince's hands slid from her waist to her hips, rumpling the pale pink skirt of her dress. Dayraena was wearing a dress tonight that was painfully unfamiliar to her, with a neckline in the back all the way down to her waist. It was brand new and utterly beautiful. The woman would never have thought she would wear such a thing, but when she had looked at herself in the mirror before going down to the guests as the evening was beginning, she had marveled at how graceful and beautiful the pink satin looked on her.

The prince's words irritated Dayraena, but not wanting to share a bed with the prince now, she pulled away, removing the prince's hands from her buttocks.

"I hope you'll forgive me such insolence," the woman smiled playfully, "but I have the Pentoshi nobles waiting for me, whom Mayrea promised to introduce me to."

"So you would trade me for other men?" Daemon crossed his arms over his chest, looking slightly down at the lovely lady, whose multicolored eyes shone mesmerizingly in the light of the last rays of the sun.

"Yes," Dayraena replied nonchalantly, folding her arms behind her back and twirling slightly from side to side. "But don't worry," the woman froze and looked at the prince furtively with a look of blazing passion, "we have the whole night ahead of us..."