Chapter-2

Hey sweetcheeks!! I hope you, too, are waiting for the encounters of the dark orbed guy with our girl.
Happy reading, sugar!!

💙💙💙💙

After the tour of my new campus, we were free to explore the places on and off campus as we see fit for our schedule, and the campus tour was officially over with this announcement.

I made my way to the campus café to get a good cup of coffee. The café was buzzing with the chaos of laughter and chuckles and stories of people getting to know each other and the regulars getting themselves their order and rushing to classes.

In some ways, college was very different from high school. High school was about those typical cliques of where we belonged, but I think most of us grew up from that when we came to college.

I ordered a light cup of coffee with moderate sugar and no cream and stood by the side waiting to get my order. There was particularly no booth empty because of the buzz of the break between classes.

A guy stood beside me, waiting for his order. He was huge(not there or maybe there too I don’t know I didn’t try to find out or even want to find out) but he was like really tall and built with lean body and not those heavy weird muscles but they were enough to give him a masculine touch.

I was yet to see his face as he was turned towards the other side, talking to someone. He has cute, short cropped hair on the side and a bit larger hair on the top of his head.

He shook hand with the guy and turned back towards my side when I was again met with those dark orbs, which held a hint of smile.

“Hey” he said in his sexy magnetic voice just at the same time when I said “Hii”.

I felt my cheeks warming and cursed myself for being a blushing idiotic at a simple hey from him. He was about to say something when I heard my order being called out. I quickly collected my order and waited by his side again for him to get his.

“Well the café seems full. Maybe we could sit on the grass outside?” he asked a bit nervous as if he was wishing just as much as I was to continue our conversation and get to know each other.

“Sounds good to me.” I said with an easy smile.

Although he was a stranger but there was an ease being around him.

“I am Dylan Gray, and no to all your doubts. Don’t.” I said, narrowing my eyes at him when I could see him failing to control his chuckles.

“Hi Dylan, or should I call you Gray?” he was thinking deeply, and it was sort of cute. The way my name sounded from his mouth felt good. He didn’t make fun of my name, which earned him a bonus point. My warning look must have done good, I guess. “I prefer Dylan, and that warning face is not scary but actually quiet cute like a baby warning a lion.”

I scowled at him before we both dissolved in a fit of giggles.

“I am Arden Rhett, but people sort of always called me Rhett. Ran in the family, but you could call me whatever you prefer.” He said, chuckling at my expression.

“Was your dad in any way The Raging Rhett in the underground boxing league?” I questioned him with my eyes big with excitement.

“Wow I didn’t know you would know my dad, and yeah that’s him”, he chuckled.

“My brother and I always saw all of his matches. He was simply amazing in that ring. I always wanted to learn to fight like that so that I could beat my brother’s ass when he was being unreasonable.”

It drew a loud laugh from him as I laughed along. “It was silly, but it was always a thing I wished for as embarrassing as it sounds.” I said, and he looked at me, his eyes still shining with humor and something like admiration.