Chapter-15

Hello everyone!
Hope you are having a nice day.
Keep reading, cuddlebears!!

💙💙💙💙

Dylan
Long way to go,
But I’ll be there in sometime,
Loving myself like I deserved to be,
Before finding love in his eyes.

I was looking for Arden in the living room after cleaning the mess we made with our new experiment mocktail, which turned out great, btw, when I found him standing on the balcony.

Reading my journal, which I might have left on the balcony in haste, with a thoughtful expression marring his face. It made me a tad bit nervous about the content he was actually reading.

I sneaked up on him and tried to look over his shoulder by standing on the loveseat to match his tall frame, I found him reading my first entry I wrote in it. It was a silly perception I had about star-crossed love of the Sun and the Moon.

The glow of the moon fading away, whispering its love to the sky one last time, fading into nothingness, to let her sun shine bright. The sun sneaking its warmth to the moon, away from the spectator’s gazing, was their lil cocoon.

Kissing away the darkness of disseverment, with the rushed promises and goodbyes swirling gently in the air, a hope of sneaking some moments together again, as the day ends, with a freezing coldness they turned against each other.

Dawn and dusk being the only time together, before they are snatched apart from their happy bubble, back into their responsibilities for the role they play, star-crossed lovers to each other and a beacon of light to the universe.

Destiny decided it all so unfair, worlds apart was their love flaming with distance, little moments of shared whispers and flirtations, was all they could have before they were broken away from each other.

Would their worlds ever collide together forever, or will they just exist coaxially together, living in their realities, worlds away from their wishful fantasies.

I liked how that story turned out. Although it ended in a question we could never accurately fathom because there are a million perceptions that could be made about it.

There are always so many questions about life that makes us question our past, present, future, ourselves, our personalities, the change in our behaviors, and what not maybe some even philosophical topics like expectations.

I tried finding answers to them, but after hours of analyzing, I was stuck in the endless loop of ifs and buts, what-ifs, and whatnots.

That’s when I realized maybe I should stop questioning everything that is happening and accept it when I couldn’t change anything about it.

Stuck in one of the thoughts that were forming in my head, I didn’t realize Arden had finished reading the page and was turning it over.

Belatedly, I made a move to stop him from reading the cringe words I wrote as a kid and snatch it away from him.

I took him by surprise and before he could react, I jumped from the loveseat I stood on and rushed into my room, closing the door to stop him from barging in my room and taking it away from my hands.

I hid my left dignity in its rightful safe place and unlocked the door just when a knock sounded. I had a stupid grin on my face when I saw his glare.

“WTF was that, huh? I was reading it.” He said with a frown.

“It was not for your reading, though. It’s bad manners to read someone’s journal diaries without their permission.”

“What kind of friend will that make me if I don’t read what is hidden away from everyone and help you unload your thoughts and make you feel heard and seen.”