Chapter-4

Hey guys!! I won't say much. I just hope you are loving their bond and enjoying their
craziness about the time.
Happy reading, Pancakes!!
PS: I don't know why wattpad keeps putting spaces between paragraphs when i haven't written it in that format. I have been trying to correct it for a long time, but nothing works, so please bear with me.

💙💙💙💙

Dylan
I got out of my seat to walk down the aisle when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. He caught me off guard, and I almost lost my footing, about to fall sidewards when he pulled me against him, his hands wrapped around my waist and mine tightly wound against his shoulder.

I looked at his dark orbs staring back at me, worried, and I was hit with a déjà vu. I tried breathing deeply to get out of my dream back into reality.

My heart was thumping loudly.

“I am so sorry, Dylan. You okay?”

“Yeah… yeah…. Totally fine… No worries.” I gave him a reassuring smile.

“That’s good to hear.” He said, smiling and hugging me for a millisecond before pulling my ponytail and rushing down the stairs.

“You didn’t just pull my hairs, Arseden. You are up for war, baby.” I yelled as I ran behind him, and like two lunatics we ran around the corridor and among the crowd of students trying to make their way to the class on time.

I finally got hold of his backpack and pulled him back, almost making him fall but saving him from falling in the last minute before rushing to the class.

I slumped down in the window seat this time and he rushed a little after in the class and to the sit next to me, pushing my bag in between the space of our seats and turning to finally look at me with a glare.

I laughed and cock a brow at him. “Revenge is a bitch, isn’t it?” I ruffled his hair and he moved away from my hands huffing.

“You’ll know soon Gray.” He said with a smirk that screamed trouble.

“Game’s on Rhett.” I winked at him and after a breath we both laughed, me more like whizzing due to lack of air and my stomach hurting because of laughing so hard.

Our professor for economics walked in and soon we were introduced to a world of balance sheets and trials, not my strongest suit while Arden seemed to enjoy it a lot.

We were kinda complementary and well it made us fit each other well. We decided to study the subjects together so that I could help him with maths and he could help me with economics.

But not before he made super fun of me as I struggled with some basic accounts problems.

“Don’t be mean.” I whined to him while he continued to laugh.

“Okay lil one.” He said before chuckling again.

“Don’t call me that.” I glared at him which made him smile a she pinched my cheeks like I was a five year old.

“You are too cute damnit.” He said with a serious expression.

“Yeah sure. Stop treating me like a kid or better get lost.”

“Oh no princess. Sorry. Never.” He said sincerely with a smile that showed his cute dimples.

I smiled at the nickname. “Okay I’ll let it go this once Captain. Be careful next time.”
We kept whispering to each other until the class got over and made our way to the third lecture which unfortunately we didn’t have together and sadly it was Anatomy which I didn’t have with any of my friends.