Chapter-7

Hey guys!! Back with another chapter. I hope you people enjoy it. Though it might contain a bit of smut, so people who are uncomfortable with mature content, please skip the paragraphs that I mark in between the green hearts.
Happy reading, muffins!!
💙💙💙💙

Dylan

Waking up with the aroma of some frigging mouth-watering good stuff is a bliss that gets disturbed when you hear a squeaky, high-pitched shriek, almost ear bleeding one at that.

“My ears just left the goddamn earth, Journey freak.” I yelled in annoyance, to which I got whacked in the face with a pillow a second later.

Is she a superwoman or something? Did she teleport to my room, or am I really sleepy and didn’t realize my surroundings?
Forget it, the whack woke me up.

“What’s with people throwing pillows at me anyways.” I mumbled to myself and received a small whack again.

“Geez woman. I am awake. Stop torturing me with that pillow, or I’ll throw you outta my room.”

“Sure, lazy ass. Get out of your cocoon before I help you do so.”

“Fine. Fine. Don’t you dare bring that pillow near me right now. Hella tired, dude.”

“Ofcourse you are. Tell me what happened to make you so tired in the first place.” She sat down beside me, and I leaned against her while giving her the details of my silly day.

“You two are such kids, really. So, you didn’t do anything… you know…” She trailed off, hoping to have given me enough clue.

I did get the clue but won’t let the opportunity of teasing her go from my hands. Journey is a lil shy about speaking certain words and she tries to get the idea around by just dropping hints. And I enjoy forcing them out of her mouth when she is all flustered.

She glared at me making me stop my fun-time and answer her sincerely.
“Ofcourse not idiot.” I shook my head at her with exasperation.

She isn’t exactly a prude but definitely not much of talker when it comes to that and turns all tomato when we describe some imaginative sciences and facts.

Her pale skin spreads blush all over her face and down the neck, which always made us wonder curiously if she’d blush the same way after she does it with her boyfriend.
Oopsie!! I didn’t mean to tell you this… girl code and all, but now you really have to keep this a secret, okay.

So, the thing is, our Journey here is as a virgin as me even though she didn’t even have a family full of protective males, she always wanted to wait for her love of life, the one, so she has stayed an 17 year old virgin waiting for her true love to claim it.

She isn’t as innocent as she might have read a few too many smuts secretly and I accidently might have read her book and we actually had a few confessions we made while playing a game of never have I ever.

🩵🩵🩵🩵

I walked inside Journey’s room to call her for an evening walk, another name for the market rush, when I heard the sound of water in the bathroom.

I jumped on her bed, deciding to wait for her while she showers, but my fall was kinda hurtful because of the book digging in my back.

I grabbed the book titled ‘Ignited’ and started reading the blurb when the bookmark fell off from the marked page due to my clumsiness and while I was trying to find the page where she left off, I found an interesting content that didn’t scream innocence in the least.