━━ popular leo ships in svt.

『 JaeKwan ❪ leo + seungkwan ❫ 』

JaeKwan ❪ leo + seungkwan ❫ 』

favourite child kwannie & his favourite hyung ━ all seventeen fans know how heart-stoppingly cute the relationship is that seungkwan and leo share. there are multiple clips where seungkwan is seen clinging to jae, or where jae cares for the younger by doing small things like fixing his hair, feeding him, or throwing his jacket over kwannie's smaller, shivering frame; the sight of the younger absolutely drowning in leo's clothes (which he enjoys snatching) is to die for.

𔘓.

ChanJae ❪ dino + jaewook ❫ 』

big bro & little bro dynamic ━ unlike all the other older members, leo is always there to protect and defend whenever the members (jokingly of course) roast the maknae. of course he teases dino a lot too, but he's rarely on the opposite side when the rest are gunning him. on a more serious note, out of all the members, dino (and minghao) were the only trainees leo instantly took a liking to, a protective streak beginning to embed in him the more he got to know the youngest one of the lot.

𔘓.

VerJoshKer .k.aThe American Line ❪ vernon + joshua + leo ❫』

girl dinner ━ this ship isn't popular because of their relationship, but more so their visuals put together, paired with them speaking english when it's just the three of them, make carats lose their shit. whenever they're in a picture together, their American boy vibe shines so strongly, and it makes the fans just foam at the mouth like a rabid dog - and understandably so.

𔘓.

JaeHao ❪ leo + the8 ❫ 』

platonic soulmates ━ alone with miwon, jeongcheol, seoksoo, and verkwan, jaehao is one of the most loved and famous svt ships; all just seems right in the world when leo and hao are together. whilst the youngers love language towards the older is physical touch, as he's constantly seem clinging to leo's taller frame, lacing his fingers with leo's, or simply leaning his head on leo's shoulder but with the most adoring and comfortable smile on his face - leo's love language towards hao is definitely acts of service. he does whatever he can do to see the smile he loves on hao's face, no matter how great the task may seem.

𔘓.