━━ leo & his problems.

『 Mr Clean 』

Mr Clean

"Wow, that was a great meal-"

The front door gets swung open, the thing shaking on it's hinges by the sheer force of Leo, who then comes stomping in, in search of the mess.

While Seungkwan looks absolutely terrified as he immediately makes way for Mr Clean by pushing his seat back, Jeonghan looks more amused than anything else - all while over a million viewers on weverse are laughing their asses off at the sight at 8 in the morning.

"So what, we move houses and suddenly you wanna live in a pig sty ?" Leo's voice is slightly louder than usual as he scolds, hands working fast as they throw away the dirty napkins and empty plastic holders.

"Yoon Jeonghan !" he whips around, waving a pair of dirty chopsticks in the boys face. "Has rooming with me for 4 years taught you nothing !"

"But, hyung," Seungkwan starts, his face still petrified and hands hanging awkwardly in the air as Leo suddenly starts dusting crumbs off his lap. "You don't even live here..."

"Crumbs !?" he looks baffled as he swipes away, not caring if the angle looked extremely sus to the viewers on live. "Where the freak do crumbs come from ! You ate soup !"

This man looks like he's just about to pass out.

Leo grunts loudly as he leaves briefly to discard of the trash, before returning with cleaning supplies to start wiping down the table.

"And since when have you been a messy eater Boo Seungkwan !"

The look Leo gives the younger is enough to freeze the boy in place, mumbling an apology - it doesn't even look like the poor kids breathing; it might contaminate the air and Leo would have to clean that too.

The look Leo gives the younger is enough to freeze the boy in place, mumbling an apology  - it doesn't even look like the poor kids breathing; it might contaminate the air and Leo would have to clean that too

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(Purposefully) Forgetting he's 6'2