▹ the club in monaco.

2022

❪ 2022 ❫

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

It was a Friday night in a lit up club in the lively streets of Monaco, and Leo's was partying his ass off amongst a very close close group of friends of his - well know K-Band, The Rose.

It was Woosung's birthday, and most times he decided to have a chilled out day with at home, maybe dinner the night at a nice secluded restaurant; but this year, Woosung wanted a wild night with his best friends.

The watched on Leo's arm shows they're thirty minutes into midnight, the brunette now nursing his fifth cosmo for the night after quiet literally bussing it down to Britney Spears on the center dance floor - the locals were loving him. Sweat coated his forehead and the back of his neck, but he doesn't mind one bit; this was bringing back a wave of nostalgia.

Yeah he's a introvert, but play some good music with an endless selection of cocktails ? Shy Leo is no more.

"Dude !" Woosung suddenly emerges from the dancing crowd, his hair sticking to his forehead before he pushes a hand through; the sight of a couple strands sticking out of place makes Leo giggle.

"I have not seen you and Layla claim the dance floor like that since college days !" Woo joins him in taking a seat on a barstool, a waiter immediately setting another Coke 'n Rum in front of him.

"You mean Layla's college days." Leo corrects. It's true, because Leo is the protective type and never once allowed his sister and her girlfriends to attend a club unattended - and because Woosung's one his best friends, the latter didn't have a choice but to tag along; Jackson and Mark would tag along too. BamBam tried his luck, but never really succeeded.

"Right." Woosung nodded with a laugh that makes Leo smile. He's glad to see his friend genuinely enjoying himself on his birthday, and he's even more glad that he could play a part in the glory.

Finishing his drink, only now teetering on tipsy but no where near drunk, Leo secretly observes his friend beside him - of more so, the way his friend is observing someone else. As mentioned, Leo's the protective type, but that's really only when it comes to the creeps and weirdos or when he can tell his sisters are uncomfortable around someone; but Woosung isn't some creep or weirdo, and he most definitely doesn't radiate any discomfort around Layla whatsoever. Clearly, I mean, he's seen the way she looks at Woo, and vis versa.

"You should ask her out ya know."

Woosung snaps his head forward to meet Leo's gaze. His jaw hangs open, before he's shaking his head despite the lovesick smile crawling onto his lips. "I don't know, is that even okay ? I mean, you're like, my best friend and she's your sister."

"And that's exactly why I'm perfectly fine with it. I trust you with my life Woo, and plus," Leo briefly glances at Layla who's happily dancing with a friend of hers. "She's totally whipped for you too, but I never said that."

Woosung laughs at the jokingly warning look his friends gives him. He ponders for a few minutes, before nodding his head with a smile, earning a friendly clap on the shoulder.

"But after a smoke."

"I'll join, it's getting a little hot in here." Leo joins his friend in maneuvering through the dancing bodies towards the exit.

"Feeling the buzz ?"

Leo scoffs, briefly declining a girl who had a certain look in her eyes that he wasn't really interested in.

"Please, I've had five cosmos and three shots."

Woosung rolls his eyes as he pushes the exit door open, the two stepping out into a cool breeze. "Yeah yeah, don't needa brag bro."

𔘓.