━━ the manager (1).

- this is unedited and I'm super lazy to fix the mistakes right now, but I'll come back to it so i do apologize for any errors !

Point of Omniscient Interfere with Seventeen's Leo and Mingyu.

"Say The Name, Seventeen !" Leo does the group greeting, him and Mingyu bowing their heads as the hosts applaud in welcoming.

Both men introduce themselves individually with bright smiles, and all the hosts can't help but look in awe at the visuals.

"Welcome back to Point of Omniscient Interfere ! You were last here, what, 2019 right ?" Sehyung says, mostly to Mingyu as it was him on the show then.

Mingyu nods. "Yes. This time I have Leo hyung with me because we made a unit debut."

The hosts all congratulate the duo with claps. "Tell us about your new song." Hyunmoo encourages.

Leo clears his throat before speaking. "Our song titled "Numb", has quite complex lyrics, but it's ultimately about never giving up. Even if you're not believed in by those around you, even if you're repeatedly stepped on, get back up."

"Wow, and you wrote the song yourselves ?"

"Okay but," Youngja interrupts Sehyung suddenly, Leo and Mingyu both looking towards her. "How come you guys are so handsome ?"

The duo both break out into shy laughter, the hands coming up to hide their wide grins due to the very unexpected compliment.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

It starts with a view of the three dark bedrooms, the time still early in the morning, the three inhabitants still fast asleep - of so everyone thought.

Suddenly a door opens, and the natural light from the hallway pours into the otherwise dark bedroom, and a tall figure, dressed in shorts and a plain white shirt stands still in the doorway as he stares at the still body in their bed.