━━ going magazine vol.2

+ episode 80

Leo's outfit

"Okaayy, next is

"Okaayy, next is..." the tall photographer drags his words out as he moves on to the next set. The second Mingyu noticed the huge thrown in the middle of a sea of gold jewels, it was a given who this scene was for.

"Leo hyung !"

And as expected, said hyung raises to his full towering height, the camera held by Wonwoo slowly panning up from his feet, all the way up to show off his glamorous outfit that is no doubt fit for a real prince.

"Wow, he kinda looks like her belongs in Bridgerton, don't you think ?" Dk asked in a hushed tone to the blonde maknae beside him, who nods rather enthusiastically.

A small prideful smirk pulls at Leo's lips; he was the one to introduce his two younger members to the Netflix show, and although he finished it first, he's glad they ended up watching it on their own.

"It is I, Prince Charming," Leo does an elegant bow, and an aray of applauds erupt from both staff members - seeing the staff react makes Coups cringe and pulls a face.

"Just sit on the damn chair already."

Taking his seat, Leo crosses one leg over the other, his hands folded nearly in his lap, and his posture upright - just like a real man of royalty.

Mingyu holds up the camera to his eye, and as he snaps a couple shots, occasionally asking fo the model to switch up a few poses, a few of the other members talk amongst themselves as they inspect all the photos on the monitor.

In this group, there are members who openly admire Leo - like Minghao, Seungkwan, and DK, who are loudly gasping at the sheer beauty of their hyung - and their are members who pout and roll their eyes, feigning annoyance although deep down they know full well Leo is one of the most gorgeous men they've ever layed eyes upon - like Coups and Jeonghan.

"Wah, look at him, he thinks he's a real prince."

Seungkwan scoffs and pushes his leader's shoulder. "Jealousy makes you nasty hyung."

"And no one likes a suck-up."

However, it seems Coups planned counter-attack goes straight over Seungkwan's head as it seems the younger doesn't even hear him; he's he's busy fawning over the dazzling smile thats settled on his (favourite but don't tell Coups that) hyung's flawless face.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What's in Leo's pocket ?

"Hello Going Readers, I'm Leo of Seventeen, and today I'll show you what's in my pocket."

As if it was legit interview, and some of his members weren't goofing around or laughing silently at him from behind the cameras, Leo reaches under the table to pull out his item; it was far too big to realistically shove into hehe pocket of these tight ass pants he was put into.

"Ta-da ! My trusty, really made of gold and jewels, crown."

Leo holds the very much fake plastic crown in his palms with care as he shows it off.

"It was passed down from generation to generation, first worn by my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather, King Pyeong-Yang the 1st. It's very special to me, and I make sure to make Mingyu wax and polish it every night."

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

73 questions w/svt

"Who do think the best looking member is, in your opinion ?"

Minghao's gaze travels behind Seungkwan, watching the next member stride up with a heart-stoppinh smile on his lips - a giggle slips from the Chinese boy's lips before he can even stop it.

"Ah, Leo hyung," the older takes Hao's outstretched hand, and they bow to each other before the younger leaves the frame and Leo waves at the camera in Seungkwan's hands.

"So, Mr Song," Kwanie follows Leo as he walks. "What's your favourite thing about living with just Wonwoo and Mingyu hyung ?"

An easy question that requires no thinking.

"They're clean and can look after themselves."

Seungkwan is just able to stop a cackle from cutting into the air; everyone knows how dirty their old dorm was when there more occupants, and nothing stressed out Song Jaewook more than untidy surroundings.

"Right," another little laugh before the host continues. "What was your first thought when waking up this morning ?"

Being the complete drama queen he enjoys being on camera, Leo lifts a hand to run two fingers along his forehead. He pretends to think for moment.

"My bedding needs to be washed again because the fabric softener aroma is fading."

Leo leans on the back of the sofa some of the members are sitting on, his arms crossed over his chest as he awaits his last question before passing it over to Dino.

"Okay, be serious on this one Mr Song," Seungkwan says, Leo readying himself with a nod. "What time-frame are you really from ?"

The backs of Dk and Dino, who are sitting just beside Leo, shake with laughter at the question.

"Fine. I was born in 1869 and my real name is actually Prince Pyeong-Yang the 12th."

And with a straight face, Leo bows shortly and walks off with his hands behind his back - leaving the young host, as well as Dk and Dino, fighting to hold back laughter.

✄ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 🎬