━━ jaehao moments caught in 4k.

『 SEVENTEEN Compliment Battle 』

SEVENTEEN Compliment Battle

"Wow, Xu Minghao even makes breathing look pretty."

Leo stares deep into Hao's dark eyes as if he were on set on one of his romance dramas. A small quirck of the youngers lip at the intense gaze, but that's it - not enough for the buzzer to be pressed.

The short silence had all the members on the edge of their seats. JaeHao can even make butterflies in their stomachs.

"I've never wanted a chwebeol husband more after seeing Song Jaewook in Business Proposal." Hao even makes a heart around each eye to portray the eye-heart emoji the commenter used.

Not a single reaction from the main man, but it did make some members snort in their front row seats.

A weary look suddenly washes over Hao's face as he re-reads the comment. "But honestly, although it's one of my favourites, Business Proposal isn't even the best one."

One of Leo's brows arches upwards. "Oh ? And you've seen all of them ?"

"I have."

Now Leo reacts, his jaw hanging open slightly and his eyes growing to become circles. "For real ? Don't you have a life ?"

"Not when it comes to Song Jaewook."

A triumphant smile curls at Hao's lips when Leo breaks character and hangs his head as he chuckles, the tips of his ears giving away his flustered state.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In The Soop (s1)

"You're actually pretty good at writing hyung," Hao says softly as he watches Leo, who gives him a thankful smile, as he writes a couple sentences Hao has given him in Korean for him to translate into Chinese.

Earlier Leo had asked the younger for help with his Chinese, to which Hao happily responded with a delightfully big smile as he clung to Leo's arm as they walked towards the tent.

The sound the forest makes drowns away all distractions from the world, allowing Leo to fully focus on his studies without the stress of his idol life - and having Hao by his side only enhancing his feeling of peacefulness.

He's always felt like that around Hao, the younger never failing to destress Leo without even having to do more than being by his side.

"Wanna try reading one of my books ?" Hao proposes, gesturing to the pile of books he has stacked beside some brewing tea.

Leo nods silently, closing his textbooks and exchanging them for a much smaller book. Hao scoots his chair closer, before resting his chin on Leo's shoulder - and the cuteness overload begins as Leo starts slowly reading out loud the first page, Hao switching between reading along silently, and gazing up to admire Leo with a permanent smile etched onto his lips.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HYBE X Game Caterers

Leo, being the star senior idol he is, offers to cut up all the juniors watermelons. There was a short line consisting of one member from each group, and carefully slices each of their watermelons, never forgetting to grace them with a sweet smile as he the slices back and they bow deeply in thanks.

"Thanks so much hyung !" Beomgyu grins widely as he quickly bows and jogs off towards his team. With the younger boy being the last one, Leo looks up to see Hao sitting on his phone, the other chairs beside him void of any of the other members.

Leo grabs his own watermelons, and begins slicing it nicely - afterwards, he spends some more time in the sun as he begins removing the dark seeds from Hao's slices, not caring much for his own as he just devours it shamelessly, seeds and all.

He wipes some swear from his forehead and pushes his hair back and out if his face after finishing, and heads back to their table where it's still just the quiet red-head.

Upon a plate of fresh and yummy-looking watermelon slices gets placed in front of Hao, Leo takes a seat on the youngers left. Hao smiles thankfully, one hand picking up a slice as the other subconsciously falls into Leo's lap where it finds the olders; their fingers lace loosely together as they eat away quietly.

"Hyung ?" Hao suddenly pauses afte the third slice, having only now noticed how Leo was removing seeds from his mouth every now and then.

He quickly inspects his own slice. "Did remove the seeds from mine ?"

Leo nods nonchalantly, a staff member coming to dab away some of his sweat and fix his dark blue locks that have begun to stick to his forehead.

"Mhm, i didn't want you to have any hassle while eating."

He responds so casually, as if it weren't one of the sweetest thing Hao has ever encountered. The younger mumbles a 'thank you', his voice coming out in a cute tone as he gripes Leo's hand just a little tighter than before.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A Minghao weibo live turned JaeHao

"I didn't put those red strings there, the decorator did everyone," Hao chuckles softly as he playfully bickers with carats.

Hao's has been live for about thirty minutes, and the whole time he'd been speaking in a hushed tone. At first carats thought maybe his voice was just hoarse from the concert, but along the way they began to notice how, evey few minutes, Hao would glance down at his lap, and a small smile would follow before he looks back up at his phone.

Finally, Hao addresses that certain comment.

"Why do you keep looing down and smiling ? Are you shy ?"

He reads and snickers softly, trying his best not to move his body too much in the process. For a moment Hao debates whether he should expose the snoozing head in his lap, but it's to cute if a sight to resist.

"Actually, I'm not alone,"

Hao angles his phone down, and a sleeping faces comes into view. Leo's eye are closed shut, his body takes slow breathes and his face bare from the stage makeup, showing he must've walked up already, and seemingly decide to come nap in Hao's comfy lap.

"Cute right ?"

His smile is big and his face goes full simp mode, before he composes himself and angles the camera back up.

"Xu Minghao are you blushing ? No, what the..." Hao laughs off the comment, but the pink hue that colours his cheeks says otherwise.

𔘓.