━━ the guest who secretly left.

Episodes 89 +90

~~~

"Okay sorry sorry sorry hyung !" rapid apologies leave Hoshi's mouth as he battles against Leo, who's desperately trying to shove his way into Hoshi's little room so he could give him a good slap on the head

Truthfully though, Hoshi wasn't sorry in the slightest way; he just didn't want Leo to rough him up for catching him trying to escape for the umpteenth time now. Leo has been within mere inches of the exit door countless times, but somehow, Hoshi is always the one to catch him the second he places his hand on the door handle - and he's sick of it.

"Kwon Soonyoung, when I catch you Kwon Soonyoung !" Leo uses his full weight to push the door open, and since he's significantly taller than the younger, Hoshi could only hold his own for so long until he's overpowered.

Hoshi scurries back behind his table to put some sort of obstacle between him and his glaring hyung. He looks back at the staff, silently asking them for some sort of aid, but unfortunately for him, they all just stare in amusement.

Opposite Hoshi's room Seungkwan pokes his head out from his own, the younger immediately shaking in laughter as he watches the scene unfold. Hoshi looks around frantically when Leo begins to take slow, threatening steps towards him, and instinctively his hands grab the first snack they see.

"Here ! Truce ?" Hoshi holds the snack over the table, and only now is he able to see just what he's using as a peace offering. The tiger-man feels sweet relief wash over him at the sight of the red bag of chips.