|Prologue|

|Prologue|Innocent

|Prologue|
Innocent

Bristol had just announced the opening of a new go-kart, mini golf, and, driving range

Bristol had just announced the opening of a new go-kart, mini golf, and, driving range. It wasn't a shock that little 16-year-old Lando Norris had to be there on opening day. After biking about a mile to get there he locks up his bike on the bike rack and heads to the front desk to purchase a go-karting pass for the day. Suiting up in his gear from home he hits the track.

After multiple times going around and around the track Lando needed to take a quick break to get water. He heads over to the vending machine to buy a bottle of water. As he is going to the machine he bumps into a girl just around his age. The collision causes the girl's change to fall out of her hands. "Watch where your going" the girl spits at him, as her money rolls away from her. "I am so sorry!" Lando replies trying to find her money. The girl feels a little guilty for snapping at him right away. "No it's ok, you just owe me water." She says smiling at the boy. Lando reaches into his pocket to try to find another dollar, yet comes up short with just enough money for one water. " I only have enough for one water though," he replies unsure. "Then let's compete for it since you lost my money." Lando contemplates this idea since on one hand he really wanted water after racing around the tracks for hours but he also made this girl lose her money for hers. He reluctantly agrees to her idea "What do you have in mind for competition?"

If you had asked fifteen-year-old Lando if he ever imagined himself trying to hit a golf ball the furthest with a stranger, to try to win water he would have called you crazy. Yet here he is setting up his ball on the tee trying to hit the ball farther than the girl next to him. Lando has never hit a golf ball in his life, he uses all his time to practice racing as much as he can. He finally is ready, he swings the club and hits the ball to around the 50-yard mark. He is very happy with his shot and smiles in surprise. "That was a good shot for a beginner, now move over so I can win this water." Lando finally has time to get a good look at her and truly sees how pretty she is. Her dimples are very prominent as she smiles at him. She was someone little Lando would never forget and he promised himself this. Before he realizes it he hears the club smack the ball as it goes soaring through the air past the 100 mark. Lando eyes go wide he did not expect this at all. She turns to him with her hand out with a smirk on her face. He hands the dollar over while shaking his head with a smile.

The two head over to the vending machine to buy her water. Lando can't stop staring at this girl that he knows nothing about. "How long have you been golfing, cause it seemed like you set me up to lose." The girl laughs and replies looking into his eyes "That's because I did, I have golfed my whole life." A car pulls up to the front entrance, meaning the girl's ride is here and she has to leave. "Well it was nice to meet you I have to go." She grabs her clubs and heads over to the car. It finally hits Lando he doesn't even know her name, and he yells out to her "What's your name I didn't get it?" She turns around as she is getting in and says "Win the next competition next time you see me and then I'll tell you." She shuts the door leaving Lando standing by himself with a smile just waiting till the next time he sees her.

Ever since that day Lando and the girl who he learns name is April Rayes, keep learning more about each other every time they see each other. Lando learns that April is trying to one day become a pro golfer, and she learns about his dreams to be a formal 1 driver. Eventually, Lando aks April out on a date but it took him winning go-kart for her to go. After that date, they started going out officially. April started teaching him about golf, and he would go to the greens with her as she practiced. The same would go for Lando practices racing. They dated for years, everyone thought they were going to get married. They were meant for each other everyone knew it.

-I am by no means a really writer so if there are any mistakes I apologize and will try my best to fix them

-I am by no means a really writer so if there are any mistakes I apologize and will try my best to fix them. The whole point of writer this just for fun.

-The story is also mature as there will be mature themes, so keep this in mind while reading. If something is triggering I will try to put a warning before hand.

-Please don't copy my work, as it is my own, and this story is not real by any means. Which means these people do not actually act this way.
And lastly enjoy and please don't be a silent reader as I want to improve my work and hear feedback. Thanks!!

 Thanks!!