|Chapter 3|

|Chapter Three|Start of time

|Chapter Three|
Start of time

After April and Lando broke up neither could simply unfollow each other as they both needed to know what the other was up to still

After April and Lando broke up neither could simply unfollow each other as they both needed to know what the other was up to still. Though neither had the guts to continue liking each other's posts. Yet the last thing Lando expected to wake up to on qualifying day was April posting that she would be there this weekend. Lando did not know how to act, how was he meant to face the girl he loved after years of not seeing her?

After Lando took longer than he would like to admit getting ready for qualifying, making sure he could impress a certain someone. He heads into the padlock keeping his eyes open for a brunette who has never left his thoughts since he met her.

April's hands would not stop shaking as she was holding the SkySports microphone. She was not ready for this, she didn't think she ever would be. April struggled to pick out an outfit today, she wouldn't admit why to it though. She finally decided on leather pants with a white crop top with silver jewelry, after tearing apart her closet.

SkySports had informed April that she would be interviewing each driver after their qualifying race and asking them an assortment of questions. Though before qualifying she had to film a quick intro for the video. "Hi my name is April Reyes, I am a professional golfer and competing in the PGA tour this year making me the first woman ever to, and I have won the LPGA twice. I am here with SkySports this weekend interviewing f1 drivers at Silverstone Circuit!"What April didn't know was that a camera next to SkySports broadcasting this to the rest of the TVs in the padlock.

Fuck, Lando thought she looked even better than she did three years ago and Lando didn't think that was possible. He couldn't take his eyes off her as he suited up. He knew he should have been paying more attention to what his engineers were saying but how could he when her angelic voice was speaking? Eventually, the camera cut to something else, he knew it was time to go. He needed to put everything into this qualifying as it had so much importance to him from it not only being his home race but April was here too.After putting everything into his qualifying laps Lando ended up in p2. He could not have been happier with his qualifying. After quickly celebrating with his team he headed over to where he would be interviewed with the biggest smile on his face.

April had gone through most of the racer's interviews. She had yet to interview Lando yet. She knew how well he did and could not help how proud she was of him. She always knew how good of a driver he was and never doubted what he would be able to do.

"April funny seeing you here and not at the golf course!" Charles says to her during his interview. He still couldn't believe that he met her. Little did she know Daniel and him were huge fan girls of hers. "Nice to see you too Charles!" April knew who they were when she met them the other day as she keeps up with formula one. They continue with his interview as normal. "Hey, and I think we will take you up on those lessons one day." April laughed at Charles replying "Of course just let me know when!"

After Charles she only had one more driver to interview, the one she was dreading yet most excited for. She could hear footsteps approaching her but her eyes were glued to her feet too nervous to see him once again.

Lando couldn't stop the smile on his face as he approaches April she has yet to look over at him as he approaches. April finally looks up to see his oh so beautiful smile adorned with his tan smooth skin. She felt like she was 16 seeing him again for the first time having butterflies in her stomach. "Hi Lando Norris, how do you feel after qualifying." Lando lost his breath being this close to April again after years. Oh how he just wanted to kiss her and pull her close, but he couldn't. "I have never felt better April!" He replies looking straight into her eyes. She missed hearing her name come from Lando's lips. "Glad to hear that, how are you feeling about tomorrow." "I couldn't be more ready. I am feeling good about this race."

April asked Lando a couple more questions to end the interview. "Well, it was nice to meet you Lando and I wish you the best of luck tomorrow." April smiles at the boy reaching her hand out to him. Lando extends his's till they make contact and both feel shivers run through their body as the contact they have both craved from each other in years. "Thank you April can't wait to see you again tomorrow." Lando winks as he reluctantly lets go of her hand craving it back in his hold once again.

After April rapped up with SkySports for the day she headed out of the padlock to her car. As she turned the corner to the parking garage she sees a familiar figure waiting by her car. "How about one more bet Reyes?"

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS! This book was just for my own fun but seeing you guys like it means so much! Should I make a graphics page for this book I have a couple edits? Thank you guys again!