|Chapter 15|

|Chapter 15|Fairytale

|Chapter 15|
Fairytale

April jolted awake when she heard a phone ring, she looked around to see she and Finn had fallen asleep on Lando

April jolted awake when she heard a phone ring, she looked around to see she and Finn had fallen asleep on Lando. Lando was waking up due to the noise. She reached for her phone to answer the call. When she looked at who was calling her it was her caddy Zach. Answering the phone "Hey Zach what's up?" she asked still yawning.

Now hearing that name, immediately put Lando in a sour mood, he wanted to rip that phone out of her hand and hang up the call. Even though he had only officially met the guy once he didn't like him. Now his friends would usually just say he's being jealous, but something was off about this guy. He wanted to tell April that he was no good for her but he had no right. After all, Zach was someone she worked with and unfortunately had been in her life for the couple of years he wasn't.

"What do you mean what's up it 7:00?" he asks confused. "Is it 7?" "Yes, were you asleep?" April looked around to see that the sun was rising, she did not mean to doze off, yet she slept through the night without waking up once. She sheepishly looked over to Lando mouthing sorry to him as he petted Finn. He shook her off saying it was fine, now seeing Lando with his curls messed up and petting her dog did something to April. She missed those curls, that one thing for sure, she couldn't stop from slightly biting her lip as the sun just lighted his features this morning perfectly.

Breaking April out of her daydream Zach cuts through the phone "April are you listening, you have practice in an hour." "Oh shit your right, ill see you at the greens Zach." She says ending the call. Looking over at Lando she can sense his mood changed, but assumed it was just from waking up this early. "Hey sorry about falling asleep on you last night." "Don't be sorry, I fell asleep too, and it was nice," Lando said quietly hoping she would agree. April smiles at the boy agreeing.

"Well, I unfortunately have to go to practice though, and need to start getting ready before Zach comes over here himself and drags me there." With a huge sigh, Lando plopped down on the girl, resting his head on her lap dramatically. April laughed at the boy's dramatics looking down at him, missing moments like this "Lando I have to go.". Without thinking April started to play with his hair, running her hands through it.

As soon as he felt her gentle hands comb through his hair once again like they did many years ago, he knew he wouldn't just let his girl go this easily. Creaking his eyes open he reaches his hand to grab her other one and place it on his chest while holding on to it still. "Well, what if I came with you? Like old times."

Fuck was all April could think, how was she going to tell him no, even though she knew it would be a horrible idea. Feeling his steady heartbeat beneath her fingers, she felt the butterflies coming back to her. She hadn't felt this way with anyone since her breakup with Lando, and in a way, he was slowly rebuilding the parts of herself she tried to forget about, with him. With a sweet smile, she responds "Like old times." Lando breaks out into a huge smile and brings her hand up to his lips to give a gentle kiss. This was not going to end well, yet April couldn't help but say yes to the man who had always pushed her in life for better or worse.

Lando jumps off the couch and grabs April throwing her over his shoulder.  "Lando!" she exclaimed through the fits of giggles between the two, as he carried her upstairs. He finally puts her down when they reach her room, yet what they both didn't expect was how little space would be left between them. Neither one of them wanted to look away from the other. This was dangerous territory for the ex, one of them so badly wanting to break the boundaries and kiss her lips until she said it was all a mistake and she should have never broken things off. While the others wanted to push him away and try to forget about him for both of their own good. However, neither one moved both waiting for the other. April's eyes slowly drifted to Lando's lips without trying, hoping he wouldn't notice. But the boy never missed a single thing about April, every detail he would pick up on. Slowly Lando started to lean in until April's phone got a message. She immediately backs up as her cheeks flush. She grabs her phone out of her pocket to check who texted her.

"Oh it's Zach, I better get changed, see you there," April says as she shuts the door once again on Lando, he rolled his eyes of fucking course it was Zach that ruined his chance. It feels ironic to him, he felt the world was fucking with him as the door represented, April shutting him out of her life, that Lando will have to break down again, and he would do it a million times more if it meant he could be with April Rayes.

 It feels ironic to him, he felt the world was fucking with him as the door represented, April shutting him out of her life, that Lando will have to break down again, and he would do it a million times more if it meant he could be with April Rayes

11K READS IS INSANE THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Thank you for all the love make sure to comment as well so I know what you guys want and look forward too

11K READS IS INSANE THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE ALL OF YOU! Thank you for all the love make sure to comment as well so I know what you guys want and look forward too. I just also like talking with you guys!

JEALOUS LANDO INCOMING

Also go check out my tik tok it's my username, I'm posting tik toks about my stories! Also check out my new book for Quinn, which I'll be updating this week hopefully in the next two days!