|Chapter 1|

|CHAPTER ONE|Right Where You Left Me

|CHAPTER ONE|
Right Where You Left Me

Charles, Carlos, and Daniel all needed this week's break from f1

Charles, Carlos, and Daniel all needed this week's break from f1. Just having a week off was something they craved after all the hours and hard work they put into their triple header. That's why you found them on a golf course drinking beers and forgetting about their stressful last weeks.

They decided to go to England a week early since their next race was in Silverstone. So they found a nice course nearby. Setting up to tee first was Daniel, he places the ball on the tee and takes a couple of practice swings.

What the boys didn't notice was a cart pulling up behind them waiting to tee off after them. She watched the first boy whiff as his friends watch from the side. She could tell they were just there to have a good time yet she couldn't help herself. "You look like you need some help." The boys turned to see a girl they didn't notice before walking towards them. She looked familiar yet the boys couldn't tell where they knew her from. " I mean let's see how you do and then you can help," Carlos said to the women. She accepted this challenge, grabbed her driver, and approached the tee.

"She looks familiar where do I know her from?" Daniel whispers to Charles as they watch the girl get set. " I don't know but I agree." Their conversation immediately ends as they hear the ball gets smashed by her club and lands just a few feet away from the green. She bends down and grabs her tee, as she gets up she looks over to the boys who all had impressed looks on their faces. "Well, boys if you ever want lessons just tell me and my name is April Reyes." She says with a smile as she gets in her cart and drives to the next hole.

"Holy shit we just met April Reyes do you know who that is!" Daniel exclaims finally realizing where he knows her from. Both boys look at each other not knowing. " She's the first woman to play in the PGA tour, she's meant to win it this year."

Lando Norris decided to skip out on a good day with his friends as he just wanted to rest in his own home. Being back in the United Kingdom brought back memories of the girl he so badly wanted to get over, yet after three years of not seeing her, he still couldn't. His thoughts were interrupted by a knocking on his door. He gets up from his couch to open the door to reveal three of his friends who rush past him in. He shuts the door and turns to see Daniel and Charles freaking out about something as they mumble nonsense to each other as Carlos sits on the couch watching them smiling. Lando is extremely confused as to what is going on, he didn't even know his friends were coming over after golf.